Bonnet Wanted SOUTH WEST [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Bonnet Wanted SOUTH WEST

slammedviper
10-10-08, 10:56
Howdy folks, looking for a short nose bonnet in any condition (cheap as possible really), doesnt matter about stone chips or surface rust... NO ROT... Will quite happily come and take it off your hands as long as you're in the south west...
Van is 2001 and as far as i know there is no difference in the bonnets over the years...

Give me a ring or text me on 07877 245 549, or leave message below...

Jono :ILU:

rocketron
10-10-08, 22:49
hi jono i have one you can have its from my 96 but its in relatively good nick i only replaced it because the van was being painted and i found a brand new one for a good price. i will pm some pics so you know what its like. but you can have it for nowt but your traveling to pick it up or i could poss bring it up as i have to go to dorset to pick up my new wheels some time just not sure when.T:

fixwheelmad
28-07-09, 06:34
Ron, is it still available? need for it for our crewcab pickup, whens next meet in the SW, been a [email protected]

hi jono i have one you can have its from my 96 but its in relatively good nick i only replaced it because the van was being painted and i found a brand new one for a good price. i will pm some pics so you know what its like. but you can have it for nowt but your traveling to pick it up or i could poss bring it up as i have to go to dorset to pick up my new wheels some time just not sure when.T: