swivels with base type [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

swivels with base type

TDI Dave
26-10-08, 00:57
I have a pair of swivel seat and bases (currently fitted) the ones that dont make your seats any higher bought from a show last year from ade (i think) 140 ish if my memory serves me well
selling mainly due to the fact ive only used them about twice for their intended use

here goes i will need a pair of standard seat bases in return plus a bit of cash(75 ish?) to fund a mudflap set or stainless tail pipe or front fogs or long nose bra you get the picture

so if you aint got bases for me pref grey then i cant let you have the swivels (i cant be :c looking for some need car everyday you see)

i welcome anyone with bases and a afore mensioned part or parts new or old for a straight swap rather than as you may have guessed im a lazy get

i was going to drill a hole thru the swivel to padlock them in the rear facing position as a security measure lol ,but i didnt do it LOL:i thought i was a good idea tho !

GandT
26-10-08, 01:10
I have a pair of swivel seat and bases (currently fitted) the ones that dont make your seats any higher bought from a show last year from ade (i think) 140 ish if my memory serves me well
selling mainly due to the fact ive only used them about twice for their intended use

here goes i will need a pair of standard seat bases in return plus a bit of cash(75 ish?) to fund a mudflap set or stainless tail pipe or front fogs or long nose bra you get the picture

so if you aint got bases for me pref grey then i cant let you have the swivels (i cant be :c looking for some need car everyday you see)

i welcome anyone with bases and a afore mensioned part or parts new or old for a straight swap rather than as you may have guessed im a lazy get

i was going to drill a hole thru the swivel to padlock them in the rear facing position as a security measure lol ,but i didnt do it LOL:i thought i was a good idea tho !

if your ever up my way, ill swap you and 75 for them, but mine are both black and able to take Rover MG ZR seats..
Gaz..

TDI Dave
26-10-08, 01:21
still up for grabs

GandT
26-10-08, 01:35
standerd seats will fit back onto them straight away in the pre threaded holes, only have to remove (grind n polish) 2 pieces of angle steel i welded along base sides to accomadate the rover rails, so i didnt touch the old holes, just put rail on each side witrh new holes drilled and bolted through, easy removal , clean off, touch up paint , and i havnt modded the passenger seat as of yet,
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk12/GandT_photos/van/DSCN0383.jpg
hopefully someone else nearer to you is more willing to swap with you before you decide to start cleaning mine up, but it wouldnt take that long if your steady handed with a grinder, keep me posted,
Gaz..:ILU:

durrsaku
26-10-08, 16:20
Hi, i would be interested to do a swap i just wonder how we are practically going to do that? Posting them? Cost? HmmmT:

splitsplat
26-10-08, 18:39
PM'd you:)

TDI Dave
26-10-08, 21:47
spit i lost your number aint been online for a while still available

TDI Dave
05-11-08, 18:07
splitspat i lost your number ,had pm problems

These are still up for grabs dude

TDI Dave
06-12-08, 23:27
Back up for grabs to the top please I:

oh *<:-)> 2 u all

Rake
07-12-08, 09:24
I'd love this !

Whats the postage on these things ?

TDI Dave
07-12-08, 13:43
8 quid through parcel2go.com they use dhl anything up to 25kgms

i need standards first tho from u so im not whitout wheelz*<:-)>

wayne-dj
07-12-08, 14:49
If Rake lets you down and you can wait till next weekend I`ll come for a drive and do you a swap matey. So 2nd dibs please :)