Hiya, help i"m a newee!!!! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Hiya, help i"m a newee!!!!

Tony1948
04-11-08, 17:12
Iv just brought a M reg t4 van and im going to need a lot of help with it, its got windows all round .It needs a new stearing weel the rubber has come away from the metal it wonts 18inch wheels and lowering 50mil. I dont now wair to get any of the above I live in south essex near the dartford tunnal. thanks for any Help...............:confused:

t4toad
04-11-08, 23:19
have a look on t4rus got lowering kit from them nice ride and i am getting 18" wheels have a look in parts for sale for a wheel hope this is a help welcome to the forum we like pics of your van on here A:

firstglass
04-11-08, 23:32
Hi, welcome to the forum

scruffyherbert
05-11-08, 09:19
Welcome to the forum :)

Check the following sites for all you mention, but look in the For Sale section aswell cos there's aways stuff being posted.

www.bluebird-type2.co.uk
www.c-m-c.org.uk
www.raceandroad.com
www.t4srus.co.uk
www.totallyt4.co.uk

If you check the top of each section you'll see banners advertising lots of usefull sites.

Happy modding T:

Kleftiwallah
05-11-08, 10:28
Welcome to the mad 'ouse! Tony1948.

I was in a similar predicament but dont do what I tried... I injected diluted glue into the wheel rubber in the hope it would re-stick but all that happened was on a hot day the glue emerged all over the seat cover!

I just approached everybody on the forum who had bits for sale and finally got one. It feels really peculiar when going round corners dont it?! Cheers, Tony (December 1949)