What T4 club to join? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

What T4 club to join?

Niksurf
06-11-08, 12:07
Hi all,

Its that time of the year where I need to renew my insurance. what joy?
luckily I have found a good price with Adrian flux ( no I dont work for them and I aint plugging them for an extra discount). I am insuring my van with an agreed value (otherwise I would only get paid out market value on a P reg van - not a lot!!). one of the criteria is I need to join a VW club. Can anyone recommend a good one - I live in Bristol.

thanks all

Walesy
06-11-08, 13:05
Just tell them you're a member of the T4Forum - that should be enough for them to give the discount. I've never had to prove any membership when i've recieved discount in the past.

reimoboy
06-11-08, 13:07
and don't forget the forum is a member of The Association of British Volkswagen Clubs (ABOC) T:

t4 pirate
06-11-08, 13:30
and don't forget the forum is a member of The Association of British Volkswagen Clubs (ABOC) T:

if the forum is a member of the association of british volkswagen clubs then do we get a discount at suppliers ie gsf and eurocarparts ?T:

punkpig
06-11-08, 17:50
hi guys,, i work at gsf in nottingham and we as a group give discount to all club members,,, usually you just need to take in a copy of the first page of which ever forum you are a member of,, and flutter your eyelashes while smiling usually works just as well,,, cheers T:

simplepsy
06-11-08, 18:03
hi guys,, i work at gsf in nottingham and we as a group give discount to all club members,,, usually you just need to take in a copy of the first page of which ever forum you are a member of,, and flutter your eyelashes while smiling usually works just as well,,, cheers T:

sweet! Im going to one on saturday as it happens T:

simplepsy
06-11-08, 18:04
Just tell them you're a member of the T4Forum - that should be enough for them to give the discount. I've never had to prove any membership when i've recieved discount in the past.

I believe you have to pay the 10 subscription to become a full forum member first.

Adrian flux know the forum and gave me a discount for membership :)

Walesy
06-11-08, 18:31
You have to pay the tenner to access certain parts of this fourm, but to get the 'club discount' with all of these companies you just mention that you're a member of any of the numerous clubs/forums and they just tick the box and give you the discount.

I got 10% with HIC when insuring my Audi A4 by saying i'm a member of the Corrado forum :) I've never had to proove any membership to any forums as 99% of forums are competely free to join and use anyway. It's just a standard question they ask as far as I can make out T:

colese
06-11-08, 18:37
HIC mate,just say you are a member of the VWT4 forum for the discount,insured with them fully comp,all mods for 370.Plus a second car,a MK2 modded polo with my wife on the insurance for 220 fully comp.Had no probs with them.:ILU: