thanks cordwallis - credit where it is due [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

thanks cordwallis - credit where it is due

tobes
07-11-08, 11:55
Just had my van in for a 40,000 service and inspection with dazboi and the crew at cordwallis in maidenhead.

Having had some work done by them earlier in the year I was more than happy to journey up from portsmouth.

It was nice to be able to leave the van for a couple of hours with them knowing that it was in good hands and confident that the work needed to be done would be done!

On completion any potential problems were highlighted to me and my questions answered with patience.

A reasonable price made it all the better and they even look after 4 grands worth of camera equipment for you when you drive off and leave it in the waiting room (on the m4 with a breakout of cold sweat on the moment of realisation - you know the next exit can not come quick enough!)

tobes :ILU:

reimoboy
07-11-08, 11:57
Good to hear A:

I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dazboi and his team to look after my van. !!

BANANAVAN
07-11-08, 12:29
A reasonable price made it all the better and they even look after 4 grands worth of camera equipment for you when you drive off and leave it in the waiting room (

tobes :ILU:

LOL:LOL: have you check whats on it yet?
:eek:

tobes
07-11-08, 12:43
Luckily no memory card left in the camera - on the other hand I think they were struggling to lift the bag let alone get into it!

Must try and remember not to leave my 'stuff to never, ever leave in the van' bag anywhere else! (two camera bodies, four lenses, laptop, 3 years of photography portfolio, passport, MOD ID, van paperwork and full set of spare keys for van, flat, work - the sort of stuff you just dont leave sitting around - IDIOT)

I hate that moment when you realise you've just done something really stupid!

oddboy
07-11-08, 12:53
, MOD ID, )

are you the chap at the MOD that keeps leaving secrets on trainsLOL:

tobes
07-11-08, 12:55
no thank god!

It's only a contractors pass but losing it would have involved a major bollocking of the highest order.

reimoboy
07-11-08, 15:03
cue ahay?...........

ahay!
07-11-08, 15:04
I'm on it

.........................major bollocking of the highest order.

I don't know about these things, not being military man, but I'm fairly sure a Major bollocking isn't of the highest order :no
Wouldn't that be a Colonel bollocking, or maybe a Field Marshal bollocking........................ Someone on here will know I:

Dazboi
07-11-08, 16:38
Luckily no memory card left in the camera - on the other hand I think they were struggling to lift the bag let alone get into it!

Must try and remember not to leave my 'stuff to never, ever leave in the van' bag anywhere else! (two camera bodies, four lenses, laptop, 3 years of photography portfolio, passport, MOD ID, van paperwork and full set of spare keys for van, flat, work - the sort of stuff you just dont leave sitting around - IDIOT)

if id have realised that id have been off on holiday, we did consider getting bev to do you some nice pics of the site and us, but that would have been a waste of time with no memory card, glad you were happy, its always nice to see a friendly face on a friday