Cling Film will it work!!! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Cling Film will it work!!!

Mozzer
15-11-08, 21:14
Well poped out for a surf this morning only 4 miles down the road got home and van looked like it had been jet washed with s*$t, it was lagged...... so out i go bucket of soapy water and van all clean again.......next thing wife says can you pop to tescos off i go....get back van covered in filth again.....i know its the time of year but bloody hell its doing my head in.......so will covering it in cling film work!!!!!!!

the Green Geko
15-11-08, 21:16
Yeah man do it T:

post up some pics as well T: could be the new mod for the winter A:

RAD
15-11-08, 21:51
Have you ever tried wrapping more than your sandwiches in cling film???

Anyone who worked in retail can tell you how bad it is wrapping traveeling cages..

I can tell you it bloddy hurts your hands with the cardboard tube and gives the biggest static off you'll have hair sticking up!!

vwaddict
15-11-08, 21:54
should try driving a bleeding yellow one ive only had it 2 weeks and ive washed it 9 times LOL:LOL:LOL:

baggie_rich
15-11-08, 21:57
cling film is best put over toilets!!!A: makes a right mess!!

Paxo
15-11-08, 21:59
Especially when you've nicked the bulb out the loo I:LOL:

vwaddict
15-11-08, 22:09
Well poped out for a surf this morning only 4 miles down the road got home and van looked like it had been jet washed with s*$t, it was lagged...... so out i go bucket of soapy water and van all clean again.......next thing wife says can you pop to tescos off i go....get back van covered in filth again.....i know its the time of year but bloody hell its doing my head in.......so will covering it in cling film work!!!!!!!

have you got a sunroof

Conspiracy
15-11-08, 22:11
And the toilet paper LOL:

You smell nice 2nite sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetheart :eek: fancy a dance :D

rocketron
15-11-08, 22:19
getting in will be a biatch.:D

Conspiracy
15-11-08, 22:23

Not if ya make a hole in the same place as your party outfit Rasp:

Cosha
16-11-08, 16:34
How dare you drive your T4 in the rain! how rude!

take the misses car lol T:

vwaddict
16-11-08, 18:34

thats what i thought hence the sunroof question LOL:

BANANAVAN
16-11-08, 18:55
should try driving a bleeding yellow one ive only had it 2 weeks and ive washed it 9 times LOL:LOL:LOL:
Ive had my yellow one just over 224 weeks and washed it less than you!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

last time i washed the b,bus my neighbors came out and gave me a round of applause!!

cheeky buggers!!

hendrix
16-11-08, 19:18
A clean van = a wasted life?!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? :dunno:

vwaddict
16-11-08, 19:29
Ive had my yellow one just over 224 weeks and washed it less than you!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

last time i washed the b,bus my neighbors came out and gave me a round of applause!!

cheeky buggers!!
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: well its new im sure the novelty will wear off same with the constant curtain twitching to make sure its still there

Mozzer
16-11-08, 19:40
Ok tesco,s didnt stock 12 feet by 50m of cling film so plan B....................

BANANAVAN
16-11-08, 21:04
LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: well its new im sure the novelty will wear off same with the constant curtain twitching to make sure its still there

your still sleeping in it then? I: think that might wear off too! I: