T4 / Velle Rear Brake Discs + pads for 16" Wheel Model [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T4 / Velle Rear Brake Discs + pads for 16" Wheel Model

Phoenixsp1
11-12-07, 19:18
These are brand new Lockheed Delphi rear disks for a T4 / Velle which has 294mm rear discs rather than the standard 280mm rear discs. I believe these were fitted to models which came with 16" wheels as standard, unfotunately I was supplied them in error but it was to late to swap them once I realised. :bhd

I also have a set of brand new Lockheed Delphi pads to go with these disks. I paid 83 for the discs and 45 for the pads and have the original invoice.

The part number for the disks is BG3518

The part number for the pads is LP1511

If you could collect it would be handy but I could get them sent by courier for around a tenner.

I was looking for 65 for both the discs and pads so effectively half price!!!

Brando
12-12-07, 16:05
Will these not fit the 15inch wheels? Is it a clearance issue or different hubs and calipers?

Phoenixsp1
13-12-07, 10:53
Will these not fit the 15inch wheels? Is it a clearance issue or different hubs and calipers?

The hubs are the same and from what I can tell from etka it uses the same caliper as some 15" wheel models, the differance appears to be in the mounting bracket for the caliper which spaces it out slightly more to clear the larger disk.

I had thought of getting the bracket and fitting them anyway but I left it to late before we were going around europe so had to go for std brakes.

Phoenixsp1
17-12-07, 18:01
Anyone interested in these, if so please make me an offer.

It might be handy to have some spares for when yours wear out.