T4 transformations [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T4 transformations

spadve71
06-12-08, 16:48
just had a side window fitted by T4 transformations at very short notice (long story but needed the van by this monday).just got it back today and a top job was done by the lads. .
fitted me in when they had alot of work on and was told if we dont have time saturday we will come in sunday to do it.what more can you ask:D:D:D
they have got two nice t4s as well if anyone is looking for a van

Mark_T4
06-12-08, 18:24
where are they based can i ask ?

Arden Daz
06-12-08, 18:52

http://www.t4transformations.co.uk/Contact.html

spadve71
06-12-08, 19:16

just off the m1 wakefield.

quicksilver-ash
07-12-08, 14:48
they are good but if you had gone to castleford about 15 mins down the road you can have one fitted with limo tint for 130

andi.u.k
09-12-08, 20:28
they are good but if you had gone to castleford about 15 mins down the road you can have one fitted with limo tint for 130

ash spadve71 hasent even mentioned prices and was merely mentioning the service that we offer especially at the very reasonable price we charged him, times are hard within the industry and thanks very much for your continued support:mad: remember price isnt everything

spadve71
10-12-08, 16:31
ash spadve71 hasent even mentioned prices and was merely mentioning the service that we offer especially at the very reasonable price we charged him, times are hard within the industry and thanks very much for your continued support:mad: remember price isnt everything

quicksilver-ash,the price was good for me.needed it doing quick as i said and these guys got me out of a hole.top service boys :D

quicksilver-ash
10-12-08, 20:24
sorry if iv offended you andi i havent got a problem i think your service is exelent and the work you do is to a very high standard as iv seen some of your finished vans its just i personaly think your bonded windows are a little pricey

andi.u.k
11-12-08, 18:59
Ash
we have spent a lot of money in tooling for the removal of windows we dont use saws or grinders so there is no chance of any sparks flying around and damaging any paint or materials.
when we remove the panels the material is removed so far back that is not visible and there is no need for any knock on edging to hide sharp metal, we also completley remove the door again to minimise damage.
As we have full body shop facilities we use special bonding primer and adhesive and have the ability to bake vans in the booth to spped the drying time so you could take your van home earlier and with no chance of it flying out on the motorway. im sure you can imagine this costs.
Since you last spoke we have sourced a new supplier and have reduced the price of the windows accordingley so you will find that the price has been significultly reduced in the last couple of weeks.
we also supply and fit T5 windows too