Workshop Manual [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Workshop Manual

dollydaydream
14-12-08, 20:43
I know this has probably been asked a million times but what the hell!! I'm looking for a decent workshop manual so I can find and do some of the jobs myself.Has anyone got any recommendations ? what do you use ? *<:-)>

aber ian
14-12-08, 22:41
Hi -

Have been looking for a decent workshop manual for ages hence the thread "Lobby Haynes for a Manual" which you will find under the T4 tab in the General Van Chat section. Please add your name to the petition to Haynes which you will find by clicking on the link: www.ipetitions.com/petition/haynesmanualvwt4/?e. We have over 100 signatures but need a lot more.

In the meantime I bought the Pocket Mechanic Vehicle Manaul (Peter Russek) on T4 Diesel Models on e-bay and although it is not a patch on a Haynes Manual and considerably lacking it will point you in the right direction for now unless any other members can come up with a better one.

Ian

mswin341
15-12-08, 02:27
I know this has probably been asked a million times but what the hell!! I'm looking for a decent workshop manual so I can find and do some of the jobs myself.Has anyone got any recommendations ? what do you use ? *<:-)>

Ebay. Search for Elsa win. I have the 3.3 version and found it very useful.

Rod_vw
16-12-08, 19:46
You will find all the available printed versions here (http://www.vwbooks.co.uk/catalogue/vw_wc_vans_man_handbks.htm), there's nothing spectacular available unfortunately. But I do have them all in stock.

Rod.

Kleftiwallah
16-12-08, 20:13
Call Liz & Rod Sleigh on 01952 245 345 www.vwbooks.co.uk they may be able to help. Cheers, Tony.