Rubber clip things? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Rubber clip things?

27-12-08, 21:16
Does anyone know where i can get the small clips that help hold on the small rectangular panels each side of the grill? Or does anyone know what they're called so i can get some?

28-12-08, 01:26
i assume you mean the ribber horse shoe shaped bits that hold the panel that stems across the front of the van between the wings which sits mid grill,body coloured.

if it is then the part number is 701805163 and they are 48p each from vw. cheers *<:-)>

28-12-08, 11:00
Rockertron your an absolute legend - cheers mate!!!

28-12-08, 11:15
oh shucks, it was nothing.I:. glad to be of some help.