T4 Sales brochure [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T4 Sales brochure

Veedubya
13-01-09, 12:46
Has any one got a T4 sales brochure with the interior dimensions in, if they have and could scan and email the page I'd be really grateful. I have a brochure some where but having moved in to rented until we find somewhere to buy, finding it has been impossible, I remember seeing a floor plan and rear view with dimensions in my brochure.

We're having custom made dog crates made for the rear, problem is the company doing it is in Bridgewater and we're at the Lizard in Cornwall, so a bit of a trek for a measure up.

The plan is for me to send the basic dimensions with photo's so the company can do the basic work, then we can drive up there for the day and they do the final fit.

Also if any one has any recommendations for some one to do the window tinting in West Cornwall, I'd be pleased to have the contact details, I've been quoted around 320 for the rear glass two fixed glass side panels and two sliding glass panels, I've no idea if that is good or not but does come with a 3 year guarantee?

Thanks in advance :)

BMF
13-01-09, 16:58
Try here;

http://www.vw-bus-t4.de/index.php?sid=11

Rising Sun Campers
13-01-09, 18:37
non spaken da doich

BMF
13-01-09, 20:57
Scroll down and click on the image with T4 Kurz beside it

Conspiracy
13-01-09, 21:09
Hi m8,

Have you tried calling Ian @ Vansport? They are based at Long Rock Ind Est, Penzance. Loads on here have used them and they do a 1st class job T:

http://www.vansport.co.uk/index.php

Cheers

Chris :ILU:

vansport
14-01-09, 22:56
Has any one got a T4 sales brochure with the interior dimensions in, if they have and could scan and email the page I'd be really grateful. I have a brochure some where but having moved in to rented until we find somewhere to buy, finding it has been impossible, I remember seeing a floor plan and rear view with dimensions in my brochure.

We're having custom made dog crates made for the rear, problem is the company doing it is in Bridgewater and we're at the Lizard in Cornwall, so a bit of a trek for a measure up.

The plan is for me to send the basic dimensions with photo's so the company can do the basic work, then we can drive up there for the day and they do the final fit.

Also if any one has any recommendations for some one to do the window tinting in West Cornwall, I'd be pleased to have the contact details, I've been quoted around 320 for the rear glass two fixed glass side panels and two sliding glass panels, I've no idea if that is good or not but does come with a 3 year guarantee?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi

We are down at Penzance, can do that tinting to include a forum discount, also, being dog-friendly, we can use solar-reflective film to keep your dogs cool (my husky types are very grateful for it on rare hot days) give us a call and we'll sort you out a good price

Regards

Vansport

Veedubya
15-01-09, 12:32
Hi

We are down at Penzance, can do that tinting to include a forum discount, also, being dog-friendly, we can use solar-reflective film to keep your dogs cool (my husky types are very grateful for it on rare hot days) give us a call and we'll sort you out a good price

Regards

Vansport

Thanks every one for very helpful you're replies.

Vansport, I replied to an email I had from you about the tinting, see you soon ;)