how much is my t4 worth [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

how much is my t4 worth

bozzy
19-01-09, 21:36
hi all well as im 16 and got my van wich im very keen on to do, but i carnt find that bloody insurance quote which i got for 2k i been lookin for 3 weekd 2 hours anote and i crnt find it, so it looks like im goin to have to sell my van and get a car :( get a few years no claims and come bak to a t4,

so i need a rough guidance on the price i need to ask

we have a 1995 volkswagen transporter 2.5 LWB

18" rims on brand new tyres on them, curb mark on one wheel and few chips on others,

it been lowerd all the way around, professionaly, tousion arms been set correctly and so on

the motor has covers aboiut 200 00 but the engine was done 10k ago, it came into the previouse owner ( volkswagen dealer got own company) with head gasket trouble so he done the hole engine

new head, pistons, rings cranks fly wheel everything was replaced in it, starts 1st time anf runs like a watch.

new exhaust

new steering barrel

few months mot, untill july i think

no tax,

its a very good motor being the bigger engine and the lwb gettingharder to find knower days,

bad bits all its laking really is a body work, we havent had time to do anything to it 2bh,

surface rust under arches, on read door hinges, general spots reallyt, its all surface rust and paint flaking, nothing major, it had a few dents on the motor but its and 1995,

the main part is done, engine running gear and so on is all there,

what you reken

any offers

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/suzukitrayback/my%201st%20t4/STA71263.jpg
thanks
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/suzukitrayback/my%201st%20t4/STA71264.jpg

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/suzukitrayback/my%201st%20t4/STA71265.jpg
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk99/suzukitrayback/my%201st%20t4/STA71253.jpg

thnks all

this isnt an advertisement, just need to know how much its worth

many t hanks all

auto-photos
19-01-09, 22:32
well you will kinda have an idea of a price in your mind wouldnt you , i still kinda think its an advertisement tho - dont you ?

ELVIS-DONT-SURF
19-01-09, 22:36
Go to bed , its late!

bozzy
20-01-09, 16:42
well no mate i know what it stands me at and i have seen a few n rges go for all kinds off money, seen one go for 4k and one for 2, so thats why have asked if its and advertisment i would off put it for sale wouldnt i, with a contact number and any questions pm me, no im looking for a price so then i can advertise it but what is the best price

and sorry it that got to bed its late it that to me, if so hwy i asked for a question not a slagging or sarcastic comment,

Conspiracy
20-01-09, 16:52
Prices are all over the shop at the mo, my next door neighbour just sold an m reg 1.9d for 4000 :eek: Yet there was a lovely 51 plate velle on here not along ago for 5500.

If ya know what it stands you at or know what you would like it to fetch, all you can really do is advertise around that figure, see what response ya get and take it from there T:

Bugger all help but there seems to be no guide prices for anything at the mo :confused:

Good luck anyway dude, shame u couldnt sort ur insurance :(

Cheers

Chris :ILU:

cally
20-01-09, 16:52
800 quid mate.... I:..

if you can get more, very best of luck to you...

Ant...:ILU:

TonyR
20-01-09, 16:59
800 quid mate.... I:..

if you can get more, very best of luck to you...

Ant...:ILU:

Agreed. Just sold my N-reg LWB on ebay for 870

bozzy
20-01-09, 17:12
800 it can 4kin sit in myt garden haha

thanks anyway tho people

willonmitchell
20-01-09, 17:15
As with everything its worth what ever someone will pay! No harm in putting a high price and coming down on it. If its a good van someone will discover it. Just may take time.....

golfgtioz
20-01-09, 17:41
i reckon with the 18's fitted you would be looking at around 1200 to 1500 area . .lots of nice vans out there for not much these days

what kind of price were you hoping for ..

Balloo
20-01-09, 17:52
i would say about 1200, i know of a very clean 03 plate going for 4k but like a lot of people say prices are all over the place at the moment

bozzy
20-01-09, 21:47
it is \ good point, i mite try it at a high price and see how i get on, you never know hah a

if u dont ask you dont get

ELVIS-DONT-SURF
20-01-09, 21:55
and sorry it that got to bed its late it that to me, if so hwy i asked for a question not a slagging or sarcastic comment,

Is this what the 'yoof' call text speak?
It's called humour (although some might beg to differ) so dont be so uptight. When i was 16 i used take my frustration out on my mums Grattons catalogue.
How about taking a walk down the local recruitment centre ? Get paid to learn to drive/pass test , and by jingo you can drive some sexy stuff these days.

TonyR
20-01-09, 21:59
When i was 16 i used take my frustration out on my mums Grattons catalogue.

And I thought I was the only one LOL:LOL:LOL:

vwaddict
21-01-09, 18:12
i reckon around 850 for the van and maybe 300 for the alloys but depends on condition remember its a 14 year old panel van stick it on ebay and see what it fetches maybe sell the wheels seperatly they may not be everyones taste and someone buying the van to use for work may not want alloys and lowering you can always offer them for extra .

have to say that got me ing myself LOL:[QUOTE) When i was 16 i used take my frustration out on my mums Grattons catalogue.[/QUOTE]

conwaydance
21-01-09, 18:55
well no mate i know what it stands me at and i have seen a few n rges go for all kinds off money, seen one go for 4k and one for 2, so thats why have asked if its and advertisment i would off put it for sale wouldnt i, with a contact number and any questions pm me, no im looking for a price so then i can advertise it but what is the best price

you need to learn how to spell , and stop the text stuff its not clear at all. but apart from that i think 1,000 would be a fare price.