Anyone know of a good courier [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Anyone know of a good courier

a7eys
02-02-09, 10:38
Does any body know of a good courier service that are able to collect things such as bumpers.

I have purchased some bits for the T4, but they are in Tyne+Wear and I am in Bournemouth. Not the best journey or very economical really with the fuel and time it'll take.
Need to collect 2 bumper, rad, headlight, grille panel and bonnet
Can any one offer any help or suggestions.

:ILU:

veedubnut
02-02-09, 11:03
Does any body know of a good courier service that are able to collect things such as bumpers.

I have purchased some bits for the T4, but they are in Tyneside and I am in Bournemouth. Not the best journey or very economical really with the fuel and time it'll take.
Need to collect 2 bumper, rad, headlight, grille panel and bonnet
Can any one offer any help or suggestions.

:ILU:

Ive shipped big items with

www.parcel2go.com

You book in for them to collect and they have always turned up except once (95% success) and that was due to computer system errors.

Or maybe there are some trustworthy forum members who drive a lorry etc who could help out

m4rty2472
02-02-09, 11:25
I can do between South Yorkshire (Sheffield, Rotherham etc) and Bournmouth, Travel between the two every 2 weeks!!
Anyone up that way do any travelling between Tyneside and Yorkshire?

My next trip will be going north on FRI 13th (yep you read it right FRI 13th) but not coming back till Sun 22nd. More than happy to bring it all down if ya can wait that long and someone can get it to Yorkshire area!!

a7eys
02-02-09, 11:42
Is there anybody else within that area that maybe able to help with this.

MARTY2472, that is a very generous offer and i really appreciate it. Thanks dude
FINGERS crossed I can hopefully sort something before that.

m4rty2472
02-02-09, 12:57
No Probs, PM me if you get any joy.

Maybe see ya at the Tank Museum on the 8th if your going.

a7eys
02-02-09, 13:00
Yeah I was planning on going upto that but if i havent had the van fixed by then I dont think i will be able to get there. I hope to be able to sort it asap. Its so annoying with it sitting up on the drive all lifeless and smashed.

Thanks again dude

FIL
04-02-09, 16:35
try http://www.courierwanted.com

a mate runs this site, if you PM me the details, i will get them listed