clever advertising. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

clever advertising.

lazydays
02-02-09, 20:19
I am in the market for a new van, and whilst looking i came across this, i thought it was very clever and maybe more people should advertise this way..
Rasp:

nealglover
02-02-09, 21:04
Im a bit Confused.com ??

vwaddict
02-02-09, 21:05
it would have to be at that price :eek:

e30mark
03-02-09, 10:38
I am in the market for a new van, and whilst looking i came across this, i thought it was very clever and maybe more people should advertise this way..
Rasp:

Personally i think less people should advertise your way, what the hell you on about!!!

vanbling
03-02-09, 10:43
How odd, if you look at his other posts it shows that this was posted but you can't see it above!!!

REMOVED

nealglover
03-02-09, 11:02
The first post (with the link) was archived as it was a link to a van for sale in the General chat area.

The second thread posted did not have the link in for some reason so it was left.

lazydays
03-02-09, 11:23
Personally i think less people should advertise your way, what the hell you on about!!!

speaks for itself..
why should less people advertise like that..
i think its agood way of showing what is for sale..
maybe it would have been better if it had of been a video instead of stills .. but even so..
the more forms of advertising the more chance of selling...

good luck to him..T:

nealglover
03-02-09, 12:51
I think the point that e30mark was making, was that (in this thread) you didn't include any link to anything.
So there was nothing to tell anyone what you were referring to.

lazydays
03-02-09, 13:41
thats true..
just so everybody knows what i am talking about..
here it is..

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v

sorry for the confusion..:(

nealglover
03-02-09, 14:08
lazydays, please see post #6 in this thread.

and the first line (in red) of the rules https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2

This may not be your van for sale, but the rules still apply.

Thanks

Neal