British T4 Laps Spa F1 Circuit [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

British T4 Laps Spa F1 Circuit

Blackett
03-02-09, 16:43
Not sure if this has been posted before, apologies if it has, found on youtube, anyone on here?

Reminds me of when I was at Monza in November for the Monza Rally Show. We got locked in the circuit after we decided to camp the night and head off at 5am. Whilst driving around just about every possible tiny road at the Autodromo we turned towards the pitlane entrance and noticed that the gate was open. After several minutes trying to persuade my wife that we should do it we eventually turned back. Minutes later found our way out of the circuit and kicked myself the whole way home to Blighty. Could've recorded a full lap on the camera and even set a potential VW Transporter T4 lap record. :(

Warning: Watch with the volume turned down if easily offended...or if you're Polish! I:

Go to a popular web video website and search for: VW T4 Camper lap of Spa Belgian GP 2008

We need more vids like this on here, without the childish commentary of course! Drag racing T4s side by side would be a good start. :cool:

Ian. :D

nealglover
03-02-09, 17:00
Mmmm, nice vid, not sure the swearing and racist banter is ideal for the forum though ??

BANANAVAN
03-02-09, 17:39
Its the voice of Max N Paddy with the vocabulary of Tyneside Tin Tin.

Blackett
03-02-09, 18:39
Sorry if there is bad language etc, I watched it while the missus was practicing on her guitar so didn't really catch the soundtrack. To whom it may concern...please remove the thread if it is inappropriate for the forum.

Ian. :(

slimbo
04-02-09, 06:59
we all get turetts when out with the boys , so i doubt it was innapropriate language..

and tbh were all grown up enough to accept a bit of laddish banter. arnt we?

reimoboy
04-02-09, 07:52
we all get turetts when out with the boys , so i doubt it was innapropriate language..

and tbh were all grown up enough to accept a bit of laddish banter. arnt we?

Don't forget that lots of members kids ( including mine ) go on this forum so not appropriate for them I think!

Blackett
04-02-09, 08:19
Fair one, I have removed the link now and people can do their own search for it if they wish.

Ian. :D