Velle bed solution?? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Velle bed solution??

MrB
10-02-09, 17:45
Hi all,

Has anyone come up with a good bed solution that utilises the rear triple seats of a caravelle? (with the middle seats removed that is!)

After a multi but if theres a good solution would consider a velle :D

Thanks in advance,

Martin

nealglover
10-02-09, 18:25
Buy a Caravelle, Take out the velle seats and fit a Multivan Seat/Bed ?

Will be a lot cheaper than buying a Multivan I would Reckon.

T:

MrB
10-02-09, 19:11
Cool,

Do the multivan seats bolt straight in then?

Martin

vwaddict
10-02-09, 19:20
i used to put an inflatable mattress over the rear seats was reasonably comfy but now ive got a multivan .there was a couple of reasonably cheap multis on here a few weeks ago check the classified section

nealglover
10-02-09, 19:55
Multivan seats are a pretty straight forward fit into a velle yes, lots of people on here have done the multivan seats fit into Velles, Panel Vans, window vans etc.

Mine are in an ex AA.

PM me if you want any info ?

vwaddict
10-02-09, 21:28
Multivan seats are a pretty straight forward fit into a velle yes, lots of people on here have done the multivan seats fit into Velles, Panel Vans, window vans etc.

Mine are in an ex AA.

PM me if you want any info ?

neal did you ever have any luck with that rear curtain for mv?

nealglover
10-02-09, 21:34
neal did you ever have any luck with that rear curtain for mv?

He had no curtains in last time I went, but going over again in a week or so, let me know which curtains it is you want and I will see what he can get ?

vwaddict
14-02-09, 11:03
its a genuine multivan one for the tailgate window silver coloured but i think theyre all the same only need this one as i have the rest

johntheswed
27-02-09, 02:06
I turned my caravelle rear 3 person seat into a fold out bed. It is a normal seat most of the time with a rear parcel shelf and when I flip the seat back rest down and fold out another section with some legs it turns into a bed. Pretty comfortable and nearly a full length double bed. I have a futon mattress which normally is folded up on the parcel shelf.

scott337
27-02-09, 06:13
This looks good clicky (https://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19449)

FordyX
27-02-09, 09:30
my parcel shelf folds out over the the triple, but rests on the two middle seats. made up with memory foam over mdf it works fine. You just may need to put some legs to support the weight where the middle seats woulds be.

boardman
27-02-09, 22:09
fold middle and rear seats flat ,ready bed straight on top,bliss:ILU: