Virgin t4 Owner [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Virgin t4 Owner

merrettp
13-02-09, 22:38
Anyone going to Dub Freeze in Stafford on Sunday Week,is the show any good for t4's??

diggersg40
14-02-09, 05:42
Anyone going to Dub Freeze in Stafford on Sunday Week,is the show any good for t4's??

we will be there in the t4:) great show if your into air cooled not really a water cooled show but its local to us and im looking for a beetle;)

vwaddict
14-02-09, 11:17
its not bad for the first half hour but then the cold bites in and as above said its more for aircooled .250 mile drive for me so not bothering this year getting me van remapped at knockhill instead big scottish vag meet on there that weekend doing remaps for 200 A:

merrettp
15-02-09, 00:53
I'M after some good bargains for my T4,is it the right type of show for T4 owners?

redlee
15-02-09, 09:31
I'M after some good bargains for my T4,is it the right type of show for T4 owners?

As said it's mostly aircooled stuff inside (piles of rusty old panels and the odd oily bit) but bluebird and cmc have been there the last couple of times i've been so you can at least save postage on some t4 stuff.

vwaddict
15-02-09, 09:48
but what you save on postage you waste in fuel and overpriced burgers .plus the que to get in is unbelievable i was in it longer than i was in the show last year .130 in diesel 60 for bed and breakfast 20 in food entry cost and bought 2 t shirts and a few rubbers for my bay .frozen solid and bored within 2 hours max cant see me going again roll on summer I: