Bluebird R & R full width bed [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Bluebird R & R full width bed

Superfly_van_man
30-12-07, 13:12
A change of plans means that the bed I was planning on putting in is up for sale. Its a full width Bluebird R&R bed, front board has holes in for 6x9's in dark grey carpet from CMC, the legs are also in dark grey carpet, easily changed. This comes complete with all nuts and bolts and upholstery in grey mock leather which were a custom made, very smart looking and water resistant. All in 350, I can deliver or meet somewhere, my post code is LU7 0EN between Aylesbury and Milton Keynes, call 01525 242248 or PM me etc... thanks...Long Live Team White ;-)

Superfly_van_man
30-12-07, 13:39
Oh forgot to say, also comes with the two brackets I ordered that fit on the upper sides of your T4 for the seat belt mounts T:

go-ferret
30-12-07, 14:18
pm coming your way......... :ILU:

Superfly_van_man
30-12-07, 15:39
****SOLD***** to Go-Ferret so its off the market...cheers
(Is that a forum record ?)

go-ferret
30-12-07, 16:33
****SOLD***** to Go-Ferret so its off the market...cheers
(Is that a forum record ?)
might not be a record but it's a good indication of how sad i've been this sunday, eastenders on the telly, forum in my lap. :D

cheers fella :ILU:

rocketron
30-12-07, 18:53
wahoo si, you got the r&r bed. only been wanting one for a while ah.T:

go-ferret
30-12-07, 21:57
wahoo si, you got the r&r bed. only been wanting one for a while ah.T:

aw mate!! like you wouldn't believe...I think one of my first posts on the old forum ever was something to do with r&r beds...then gone through all the deliberations over what i want the inside of the van to be like so is it a three quarter width or full...sweet relief to know that by the time we get to Lobb all that will be behind me. H:

got no van to put it in now though cos it's at the paint shop but sooooooon....!!!!! :D