polish [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

polish

footballhead
09-03-09, 19:46
hi i need to polish the van what do people recommend is t cut any good or is there something better on the market the paint is quite flat cheer,s

vanheaven
09-03-09, 20:04
Ive always used G3 cutting compound trick is less is more with this stuff . Get an old spray bottle fill it with water. Lightly spray the panels with water then use g3 as you would t cut. As for polish ive always used autoglim hard to apply easy to remove not the best on the market but a good middle of the roader.

footballhead
09-03-09, 20:54
Ive always used G3 cutting compound trick is less is more with this stuff . Get an old spray bottle fill it with water. Lightly spray the panels with water then use g3 as you would t cut. As for polish ive always used autoglim hard to apply easy to remove not the best on the market but a good middle of the roader.

thanks for that it,s a start whats this maguires:confused: all about any good

paul ss
09-03-09, 21:22
ferrale g3 cutting compound is all good and well but easy to burn through the paint , i would recomend g6 as finer .

finished of with poor boys swirl remove then poorboys wax

i never clean mine though am lazy I: but take a read through the detailing forum .

vwaddict
09-03-09, 21:34
that will be faercla then I:. nowt to do with cats LOL:. depends if your vans laquered dude if it is none of the above will do it what colour is it

Paxo
09-03-09, 21:35
Try the web site cleanyourcar.co.uk do a search on google top site T:

HECKY
09-03-09, 22:20
Try the web site cleanyourcar.co.uk do a search on google top site T:

I should've known :jmpg

Desp Dan
09-03-09, 22:27
http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/

Just down't road from me T:

Top Lads A:

footballhead
10-03-09, 07:29
cheer,s guy,s i was being lazy I: i did a search and found loads of info on here T:

Spit50
10-03-09, 11:45
Poorboys Carnuba polish is excellent. Easy to use and leaves no white residue. Smells good too.

http://www.motorgeek.co.uk/poorboys-polish-with-carnauba-p-55.html

Andy

JWD
10-03-09, 18:05
Farecla

followed with auto glymm polish.
J