breaking T4 front seats [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

breaking T4 front seats

Andy-H
11-03-09, 09:00
With the 2nd hand market flooded with double front seats im willing to break mine for anyone wanting any bits off them.
T4 inca double front bench in good condition, with base, belts and all trim.

T4 inca single captains seat WITHOUT arm rests, has head rest and all other trim and base.

Im willing to sell them whole or parts of and take the remainder to the tip as i need the space back in the shed :)

any takers?

The Dodd
11-03-09, 09:52
Is the double seat a lap belt or 2x three point seat belt? If three point, how much for the centre seat belt? +postage?

Andy-H
11-03-09, 10:42
its the double 3 pointer, do you want just the belt or the clasp and grey trim too?

tutter
11-03-09, 11:07
With the 2nd hand market flooded with double front seats im willing to break mine for anyone wanting any bits off them.
T4 inca double front bench in good condition, with base, belts and all trim.

T4 inca single captains seat WITHOUT arm rests, has head rest and all other trim and base.

Im willing to sell them whole or parts of and take the remainder to the tip as i need the space back in the shed :)

any takers?

I am interested in the captains seat - any pics, can you pm with cost inc base and seat belts thanks

The Dodd
11-03-09, 11:43
its the double 3 pointer, do you want just the belt or the clasp and grey trim too?

Just the belt. I thought the dog was curled up snoozing on the front seat whilst i was driving one night, turns out she was having a little chew on the belt where her harness attaches so its a bit freyed.

nickrhymes
11-03-09, 12:06
Am very interested in the captains seat.

Can you let me know cost and where you are so that I can figure out if I could collect.

Thanks.

Nick...

JohnDave
11-03-09, 22:15
Hi,

Would be interested in the seat belt receiver off the double if it would fit a single?

Thanks

Andy-H
03-04-09, 12:46
Drivers seat still up for grabs, sale as a whole or will break

Bobbster
03-04-09, 17:19
Hi,

Would like both or either of the seat belt receivers for the main belts off both seats if you still have them.T:

Cheers Bob

nicmas2000
03-04-09, 17:56
hello how much for the bit of plastic trim that goes on the back of the double and hides the seatbelt mech. ??

mickandkerri
03-04-09, 18:14
sent you a pm re captains seat. cheers

snigvan
03-04-09, 19:25
Is Narnia any closer to South Lakes than Edinburgh?:confused:
(ie. Where are you?);)

JohnDave
03-04-09, 20:32
Hi,

Would be interested in the seat belt receiver off the double if it would fit a single?

Thanks

Still interested in a seat belt receiver and a left hand plastic trim from a single seat, I don't think the double will fit having had a look at one.

Thanks

Andy-H
04-04-09, 16:28
Is Narnia any closer to South Lakes than Edinburgh?:confused:
(ie. Where are you?);)

In Derby

Still interested in a seat belt receiver and a left hand plastic trim from a single seat, I don't think the double will fit having had a look at one.

Thanks

If no ones interested in the seat as a whole ill split but the receiver is a bit chipped.

to other posts asking about the double I no longer have it, or any parts off it.

JohnDave
04-04-09, 20:16
In Derby

If no ones interested in the seat as a whole ill split but the receiver is a bit chipped.

to other posts asking about the double I no longer have it, or any parts off it.

How much for the whole thing? I could do with a Base too if it's for a late model. My Dad's in Nottingham, so could send him to pick it up.