full 8 seater setup with swivel fronts - NON VW [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

full 8 seater setup with swivel fronts - NON VW

steve71075
12-03-09, 19:54
i have a full setup of 8 seats , which include

2 x single front seats with swivel bases
2 x three seater bench seats
2 x rails for bench seats which allow the seats to be slid backwards and forwards along the length of the rails approx 6-7ft .

i bought the lot from a guy in cheshire who removes them from brand new imported people carriers that are going to be converted to campers and . they are pretty much as brand new and are in grey velour with blue flecks/stripes .

the two front seats are on swivel bases and rails which need a slight modification to fit the origional mountings in a t4 . the guy did show me how when i collected them and it all seemed pretty easy i've just never got round to fitting them .

the rear bench seats are in matching trim , again like new and come with a set of rails approx 6-7ft long . six lapbelts are fitted and the seats can slide along the rails by pulling a lever under the seat and fix in any position along the rails . both seats also fold , so the middle bench can be used as a table etc or both benchs fold down flat to make a pretty big bed . these are fitted at the moment but have only been sat on a couple of times by the kids .

i'll also chuck in some lengths of iron to use to mount the front seats and a set of 4x4" thick washers and bolts for mounting of the rails .

i'm looking to get back what i paid for them which is 600 ovno .

i'm based in reading , just off the m4 for collection or can possibly deliver within reason for the price of diesel .

may consider px for any interesting t5 parts . looking for 20" wheels , coilovers , side windows , triple rear seat etc etc . why ??

i'll grab some pics tommorow , pm me with your email address and i'll forward them on to you .

steve