If You could have your van any color??? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

If You could have your van any color???

kiteBored
14-03-09, 03:41
What color would you spray your van if you could have any color or style?

Has anyone done a Candy paint? I:

LittleKatie
14-03-09, 09:52
I once saw a van hand painted Hammerite Red.
I hade never seen such a sight. Looked like it had been painted with a tar brush.

The point is though, out of all the customs I have seen, this lingers in my memory.

Candy, Metalic, Metal Flake, Hammerite, Emulsion. Artex, Flock.
It has all been done.

Come to think of it though, I cant say I have seen an Artex or Flock T4 - YET.

Rasp:
Katie

topsparky
14-03-09, 10:20
i saw a trane van the other day
hand painted in shiitty brown
looked like a turd on wheels
not even sorted the rust patches out

marco
14-03-09, 11:27
It would have to be a dark blue or black metallic with a mile deep shine and matching bbs slpit rims with polished lip, sublty widen arches,hofele front bumper, silly pressing for rh sliding door smoothed over, deseamed and with a 'special' tailgate with spoiler.
( or white with rust patches,stone chips and limo tint with a port hole in it made by my lovely boys)

kiteBored
14-03-09, 14:59
thx guys, I did not see the other thread for color so thx for the replies.

Any pictures of a cherry candy??

t4trick
14-03-09, 15:35
It would have to be a deep dark met olive/green brown. Classy in a without being black sort of way!

rocketron
14-03-09, 15:39
I once saw a van hand painted Hammerite Red.
I hade never seen such a sight. Looked like it had been painted with a tar brush.

The point is though, out of all the customs I have seen, this lingers in my memory.

Candy, Metalic, Metal Flake, Hammerite, Emulsion. Artex, Flock.
It has all been done.

Come to think of it though, I cant say I have seen an Artex or Flock T4 - YET.

Rasp:
Katie

you been drinkin to much coffee again babeLOL:;)

Conspiracy
14-03-09, 19:19
you been drinkin to much coffee again babeLOL:;)

I think I'm gonna be http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick029.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) Rasp::D

pearly whites
14-03-09, 20:02
mines pearlesant white it goes bright blue in the sun looks great until you have to touch up a scratch or a bit of rust its slowly turning just white again lol:cool:

Antz
14-03-09, 21:22
Hmmmm, changes every week, but if I was going for something mad, it would have a metallic yellow (as seen on the renault clio) or maybe something sensible like a really dark metallic grey with some anthracite wheels........:cool:
where did I leave that lottery ticket:D

crazyaboutmtb
14-03-09, 21:28
id pick the colour i have, cos i had it resprayed in that colour :D

rocketron
14-03-09, 21:29
I think I'm gonna be http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-sick029.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) Rasp::D

hey chris......bite me

Jimbo
14-03-09, 21:34
I can't remember who's van it is on here, but someone has the matt army green colour with some shiny wheels .... very different.

But Black is still the colour for me T:

bullfrog
14-03-09, 22:44
probably my signiture green but due to the interior tweeks I have planned prob bright red. Might throw some flake in with it for effect on sunny days

rocketron
15-03-09, 19:28
i did love the one totalyt4s did in porsche green or kawasaki green if you like. that was lush but then i love that colour.T:

cally
15-03-09, 19:48
i did love the one totalyt4s did in porsche green or kawasaki green if you like. that was lush but then i love that colour.T:

Theirs a t4 round yuh very similar to kawasaki green, with flowers on it....:eek:..

Ant...T:

conwaydance
17-03-09, 22:15
i quite like the idea of invisable , but probley would not find it in tesco car park so stuck to white !!

Billet the Kid
19-03-09, 08:17
House of Kolor, Dusky Mauve, with just a hint of mini flake and satin black/gloss black pinstriping.

Looks sort of metallic pinky/lilac,

Probably sounds horrible, but it would work, trust me.

Plus every time I drove it, I would instantly be able to get in touch with my femine side.

Me, I was never confused

BigPurpleOne
19-03-09, 09:19
i do like the UPS brown idea from another thread, however i love the colour my van already is, pearlescent purple, havent seen another like it! :D

ahay!
19-03-09, 09:38

Me too Ron T: Top quality

sasmojo
19-03-09, 11:11
A deep metallic orange would be kinda cool, also kida fond of dark metallic greens. Although likely to stick with the tornado pink, I mean red.

Balloo
19-03-09, 23:09
Nimbus grey for me, One day either my van or my missus beetle with be nimbus greyH:

kiteBored
22-03-09, 00:59
nimbus grey?

Do you think the white roof min look will work on a van?

pearly whites
22-03-09, 08:29
it dont matter about the colour of the van just slam it and put chequers on he roof :ILU:

slammedviper
22-03-09, 08:51
It would have to be a deep dark met olive/green brown. Classy in a without being black sort of way!

Couldn't agree more.. Personally wouldn't go metallic, but loving the olive green/army green, but with quite alot of light brown in there.... Photoshopped the van in that colour ages ago.. I'll try digs out a pic.. T: