spotted on ebay genuine bras [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

spotted on ebay genuine bras

vwaddict
03-01-08, 19:25
hi all found these on ebay us guy says he will post to uk for $40 around 20 looks to be better than bonnet ones and claim to be genuine vw
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220162029465&rd=1

gumball3000
03-01-08, 19:33
ugly in my eyes :D , does it cover the engine air intake ?

T4VWM
03-01-08, 19:39
richard from blue brid does them discount for forum members http://www.bluebird-type2.co.uk/

vwaddict
03-01-08, 19:43
yeah bluebirds not as good quality and twice the price surprise surprise

T4VWM
03-01-08, 19:49
thats because there ones cover a lot more of the van .

vwaddict
03-01-08, 21:29
look to me like they cover exactly the same as the us ones only they look baggier and the us ones are 60 plus 20 postage and genuine vw and bluebirds are 125 plus postage no comparison in my opinion

vwaddict
03-01-08, 21:33
ugly in my eyes :D , does it cover the engine air intake ?

looks like it has a mesh panel over the intake .supose it depends on individual taste if ugly or not but as its the panel above the bumper that suffers most from stonechips this one protects whereas the bonnet ones dont again depends if its for looks or protection

vanbling
03-01-08, 21:36
Not my cup of tea, I'd rather get my bonnet sprayed if need be every few years.

statler
03-01-08, 21:57
That is one ugly piece of kit - LOL:LOL:LOL:

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:00
yeah bluebirds not as good quality and twice the price surprise surprise
same thing mate same quality he prob gets them alot cheaper from the factory, cos the factory won't ship them outside the USA :confused: we have to go thru a stateside distrbutor and then ship them in thru a freight forwarder which aint cheap makes it a dear option.
so less of it :D

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:10
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/thefoks/IMG_1351.jpg"]

Got some more of these coming in soonish which I think are alot more sexier

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:12
That is one ugly piece of kit - LOL:LOL:LOL:

horses for courses, but on big mileage runs they are a god send

I tell thee

vwaddict
03-01-08, 22:13
same thing mate same quality he prob gets them alot cheaper from the factory, cos the factory won't ship them outside the USA :confused: we have to go thru a stateside distrbutor and then ship them in thru a freight forwarder which aint cheap makes it a dear option.
so less of it :D

maybe so i placed this thread to let any interested partys know they were available not too debate theyre quality but i know where id go if i wanted one !. just my opinion m8 but every t4 part you sell is available elsewhere for way cheaper .

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:18
maybe so i placed this thread to let any interested partys know they were available not too debate theyre quality but i know where id go if i wanted one !. just my opinion m8 but every t4 part you sell is available elsewhere for way cheaper .

Was that really necesary?

BANANAVAN
03-01-08, 22:29
Id rather spend a bit more and get it from a uk supplier. imadgen sending that back to the US.:eek:
I've only ever had one thing from Bluebird - the decat pipe. There are a few differnt ones, i asked for the wrong size ( DOH!) but they had it picked up and a correct one sent out at no cost to me! .:ILU:

some people think that folk from Yorkshire and Lancashire<( wrong side of the pennines!Rasp:) dont get on!:ILU:

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:32
some of my best friends are white roseyT::D

vwaddict
03-01-08, 22:43
Was that really necesary?

sorry mate i dont want to cause agro but the " less of it :D " bugged me like i said i was only trying to make fellow t4 owners aware of an item they may be interested in i wasnt aware at the time that you sold them at the end of the day its up to individuals where they buy them so no ofence meant

BANANAVAN
03-01-08, 22:45
:grphg:grphg:grphg:cheers

Bluebird Customs
03-01-08, 22:54
sorry mate i dont want to cause agro but the " less of it :D " bugged me like i said i was only trying to make fellow t4 owners aware of an item they may be interested in i wasnt aware at the time that you sold them at the end of the day its up to individuals where they buy them so no ofence meant

No problem mate , it was tonque in cheek hence the :D
No offence takenT:

vanbling
04-01-08, 16:01
Looks like its been caught in a Spidey web Rasp:

marco
05-01-08, 09:17
That is one ugly piece of kit.... looks like it came out of a fetish catalogue for vw's, do they do genuine VW whips aswell??

Bluebird Customs
05-01-08, 10:58
Looks like its been caught in a Spidey web Rasp:

spiderbus spiderbus take us anywhere without a fuss:D

Bluebird Customs
05-01-08, 11:00
That is one ugly piece of kit.... looks like it came out of a fetish catalogue for vw's, do they do genuine VW whips aswell??

ugly, maybe, but they do protect your front end esp on long runs