How does he do it ? ?

how much was the bribe? :eek:

:jmpg

Rasp:

Katie

t4ste
22-03-09, 12:05
Our Ron is actually a Jedi Master!!

He walks into the mot station and says my van will pass, whilst doing a waving motion with his arm LOL:

Works every year !!!

Cheers
Steve

Conspiracy
22-03-09, 12:13
whilst doing a waving motion with his arm LOL:

Is that the same waving motion he uses when viewing gentlemens pages on the interweb :eek::D

Nice 1 dude.....She lives 4 another year T:

rocketron
22-03-09, 14:19
well how can i start this reply,

bite meRasp:

your jealousy of my passion wagon is very sad.

katie, ohhh you gonna get such a spankin woman.H: you really can bite me.;)

steve, dont let out me secret I.D and hand waving techniques. jeez:D

chris, the words i have for you can not be published on a family friendly forum but if you use your somewhat limited imagination i think you will get the idea. homo.Rasp:

and finally for all my loving fans, yes the rocket has flown through the M.O.T.

BANANAVAN
22-03-09, 14:26
Our Ron is actually

Chuck Norris http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cjkk-56Lmdw/Rj_-TCu7X5I/AAAAAAAAAOI/atq91s82yMk/s320/ChuckNorris.jpg
He walks into the mot station and says my van will pass, whilst doing a "roundhouse" LOL:

Works every year !!!

Cheers
Steve

I:I:I:I:I:I:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:

Conspiracy
22-03-09, 14:28
More like Norris on Coronation Street LOL:

LittleKatie
22-03-09, 16:07
See what I mean !
All I did was post the good news and what do I get in return !
Promises, promises.

Rasp:
Katie

rocketron
22-03-09, 17:44
See what I mean !
All I did was post the good news and what do I get in return !
Promises, promises.

Rasp:
Katie

it is a promise ma lady you gonna get it. LOL: and really i want you to bite me. you know what im sayin.;)

love you long time.:D

hendrix
22-03-09, 17:49
Jeez Folks....................Get a room! :D
Gonna have to flaunt my new bra and here extensions elsewhere I s'pose Rasp:

slammedviper
22-03-09, 17:58
well how can i start this reply,

bite meRasp:

your jealousy of my passion wagon is very sad.

katie, ohhh you gonna get such a spankin woman.H: you really can bite me.;)

steve, dont let out me secret I.D and hand waving techniques. jeez:D

chris, the words i have for you can not be published on a family friendly forum but if you use your somewhat limited imagination i think you will get the idea. homo.Rasp:

and finally for all my loving fans, yes the rocket has flown through the M.O.T.

ha ha ha ha... well funny... LOL:LOL:LOL:

just dan
22-03-09, 22:54
aaah it like reading ok reading things about the meneal day to day life of celebreties as if its news only our little celebs ron. next there will be a rons been snapped shopping for underwear thread. carefull guys he'll get a big head:D

aggie
22-03-09, 22:59
Rons been snapped parked up oppisite the vic in threemilestone this afternoon he was either looking for a new vauxhall or in the vic for mutha's day dinner!
Oh there's no reason at all why his rocket wont pass an M.O.T either for its age and mileage she's a minter.Think its had plastic surgery and botox or a 2003 bodyswap!

rocketron
22-03-09, 23:35
whats this pick on ron day or summat ya bunch of :*. well its a good job i know you all love me really or i might take a fence, hell might take the gate as well. but i know you dont mean it its all good harmless humour. hahahahahahahahaha

NOW F:*K OFF AND STOP PICKIN ON MERasp:

just dan
22-03-09, 23:36
Rons been snapped parked up oppisite the vic in threemilestone this afternoon he was either looking for a new vauxhall or in the vic for mutha's day dinner!
Oh there's no reason at all why his rocket wont pass an M.O.T either for its age and mileage she's a minter.Think its had plastic surgery and botox or a 2003 bodyswap!

rons had botox and plastic surgery?. not saying he's a minger but i'd what me money backLOL:

rocketron
22-03-09, 23:37
aaah it like reading ok reading things about the meneal day to day life of celebreties as if its news only our little celebs ron. next there will be a rons been snapped shopping for underwear thread. carefull guys he'll get a big head:D

you been lookin again dan. tut tut. i will tell jude and she will smack your botty.;)

rocketron
23-03-09, 07:15
rons had botox and plastic surgery?. not saying he's a minger but i'd what me money backLOL:

and you look like such a nice quiet lad too, you been listening to jude to much. viscious.
i know you all love me really and can tell by the way you all run away from me.LOL:

see you at lobbs my little danmiester. hahahahahahahahaha.:D

just dan
23-03-09, 22:39
my little danmeisterI: walking away now.H:

it is judes fault i apologise deeply she's making me evil. make it stop oh please make it stop:dunno:

rocketron
24-03-09, 07:26
my little danmeisterI: walking away now.H:

it is judes fault i apologise deeply she's making me evil. make it stop oh please make it stop:dunno:

its ok mate i know those words are not yours. they have the distinct jude cutting undertones but she desguises it with a grin which makes it ok some how.:dunno:how they do that.

soz mate wants you have been captured by the female of the species your soul is lost for all eternity. their is no return from the depths of falling for the female charms. there a cunning lot and far smarter than your average man im affraid but dont worry we will save you for a least a couple of days at lobbs with some good wholesome alcohol. it takes the pain away.;)

laters danmiester and big slushy love to jude.T:

just dan
24-03-09, 22:07
Hello boy's it's jude. And you thought us simple girls could not use computers!!!! well we can. i thought i'd see what else was keeping dan up at night ;).

Well ron cutting coments with undertones :confused: i only give as good as i get it's just my grin hides it better!

anyway didn't want to join in with this ron bashing really so i'll leave you all to it. love ya ron :D see ya at lobs xxxxxx

Conspiracy
24-03-09, 22:26
ron bashing

He's always doin that lately I: Deviant Rasp:

I dread 2 think what you ladies are gonna be like with a few shandies down ya necks :eek:T:

See ya both on the 5th, then..................LOBBS :db

Cheers

Chris :ILU:

just dan
24-03-09, 23:16
the girls don't even need shandies when shes with the "girls" its time to head for the hills just as well i love he really ( she may read thisI:)

hendrix
24-03-09, 23:23
the girls don't even need shandies when shes with the "girls" its time to head for the hills just as well i love he really ( she may read thisI:)

Who's "he" mate?
Not talking about Ron in a Freudian way are ya? I:

just dan
25-03-09, 08:15
doh! no don't swing like that just seem to type with my knuckles sometimes. don't wanna see anyone getting any ideas now:confused: