t4 long nose ?? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

t4 long nose ??

perky15
30-03-09, 14:21
i am goin too look at an 03 plate redt t4 with the long nose front cat d 29000 miles how much would this be worth if i sold it ???

vwt4
30-03-09, 16:37
As an average you'll want to knock 25% off the resale value for a cat d :)

rhinochaser
30-03-09, 18:06
I may know that van !! I nearly bought it myself, if you dont buy it let me know where it is!!
I know what happened to it too(assuming its the same van)

Is it all fixed up or what damage

perky15
30-03-09, 20:20
no not fixed up im just goin for a look and i wondered how much theyre worth?
dunno if its def for sale yet lol

alister
30-03-09, 20:47
look in parkers guide, autotrader,e bay or the for sale section on here. It's only worth what some one is prepared to pay you on the day and what your prepared to let it go for I:

vwaddict
30-03-09, 22:11
about the price he is asking for itI:

rhinochaser
31-03-09, 20:14
no not fixed up im just goin for a look and i wondered how much theyre worth?
dunno if its def for sale yet lol

Can i ask where it is? dont you want to know what happened to it?
have they fixed any of the damage?

If its mainly front passenger side, dent on roof, windscreen. Then i know the van

perky15
01-04-09, 11:56
yes it is not done e wanted 2500 for it its got a new screen and the pillar is all bent in it needs new bonnet 2 new wingd and there is a dent in the drivers side rear quarter quite a bit worse than i thought. out of curiosity how did it manage to be like this ? lol

Dazboi
01-04-09, 12:01
can i be nosey, if you guys dont want to buy it maybe i might be interested.......

T4 VIRGIN,
01-04-09, 17:22
can i be nosey, if you guys dont want to buy it maybe i might be interested.......

oh daz maybe at last LOL:

rhinochaser
01-04-09, 21:57
Ok van got recovered and stored in a scrap yard that belongs to a friend of a friend until the insurance etc was sorted out. It was then sold to a local commercial dealer who does up vans and sells on (especially t4s- jcs commercials in cardiff) At the time he was really busy and having problems getting long nose parts so he sold it on this was almost a yr ago.
We dont know full story but it crashed the front into something then fell onto its side, sustaining bumps to the roof as well. Im a bit worried that its getting sold on from person to person without getting fixed- Im starting to wonder if there is more damage than peaople are letting on

perky15
11-04-09, 09:27
im not sure what he is doin with the van it has been in his garage forages and he said he hasnt got a nytime to fix it, so i left it there lol