Where is it?????? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Where is it??????

Captain Chaos
15-04-09, 12:26
Anyone know where the paint code is on a 1999 1.9????? Cant find it help!!! :confused:

David
15-04-09, 12:42
On a sticker on the inside of the fuse box cover I believe (is on my my 98)

hendrix
15-04-09, 13:29
The LL1F bit is the code on my team yellow - from the sticker under the fusebox like yer man said :D

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/vwhendrix/DSC01679.jpg

Captain Chaos
15-04-09, 18:48
Thanks for the reply guys, but sadly if you mean the fusebox cover that swings down by the the drivers right knee then mine has gone!! Vans in the bodyshop and cannot find the paintcode. Maybe I will try ringing VW with my reg in the morning nad see if they have records of it, fingers crossed. :(

hendrix
15-04-09, 19:26
It's the panel underneath the bit that swings down :ILU:

Captain Chaos
15-04-09, 20:09
Am I right in thinking ther is supposed to be a panel over the fuses? My flip down bit just reveals the fuses,I have looked everywhere for a sticker but still no joy. Hoping its on VW's records now, will call and try in the morning. thanks for your help so far.

clintharshaw
15-04-09, 20:30
vw will have paint code
i couldnt find mine and drove to main dealer gave them registration and they gave me the paint code.

hendrix
15-04-09, 22:01
Am I right in thinking ther is supposed to be a panel over the fuses? My flip down bit just reveals the fuses,I have looked everywhere for a sticker but still no joy. Hoping its on VW's records now, will call and try in the morning. thanks for your help so far.

get low down and dirty - right underneath all that - you might need a mirror.......... imagine you're a mouse and under your fuse box looking up!