Breaking 1999 lwb 2.5 tdi 102bhp [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Breaking 1999 lwb 2.5 tdi 102bhp

ihatenissanmicras
16-04-09, 18:34
Hi,I am thinking about breaking my unfinished project so am looking here what interest is out there.I drove this van back from Essex and drove very well,all it really needs is paint but like everyone now funds are tight.
I have fitted Porsche 996 grey leather seats.
There is a swivel base.
Pair of clear side windows with rubber seals.New VW
Lwb sidebars with checkerplate from Jeff,ones been fitted,the other is still in the wrappers.
I have the Styleline B post kit (7 piece kit)still in the boxes.
Puegoet sunroof.
Sliding side window for a caravelle near side.
Perfect dash and glovebox,no holes or scratches
New VW bonnet still in primer.
So basically I am looking for interest in the whole van or break for parts,It drove well and the engine and box are sweet,new maf(done essex to gloucester)ABS and airbag on a T42 plate.

Due to not enough interest in the whole van and not wanting to be left with nothing worth selling I am going to finish the van myself and take my chances on evil bay.

will still sell complete if anyone wants it, just let me know.

thanks for all the pms and time wasters you know who you are.(and its not everyone who pmed me)

Andrew

Spooky
16-04-09, 20:00
Hi, could be interested in the swivel base (depending on which type it is) and the heating controls, well just the dials bit (again depending on which version).

Let me know a price etc?

Thanks, Jon

wayne-dj
16-04-09, 20:14
May know some one interested in the complete van, do u have a price in mind? any chance of any pix? ([email protected])

durrsaku
16-04-09, 21:15
Hi i would be interested in the B post kit.T:

ihatenissanmicras
16-04-09, 21:24
Hi, could be interested in the swivel base (depending on which type it is) and the heating controls, well just the dials bit (again depending on which version).

Let me know a price etc?

Thanks, Jon

Hi,The swivel base was from cmc and has the safe fitted below it,had 4 extra holes drilled in it for the porsche seat but would not be seen.
You have first dibs if I break the van for 80 but it has to be collection only as its a heavy part and dont really have the time to post office or courier.
Andrew

Mozzer
16-04-09, 21:38
pm sent.............................................. ....................

ihatenissanmicras
16-04-09, 22:19
Hi i would be interested in the B post kit.T:

Hi,I have had a lot of interest in the whole van complete,if it is broken you have first dibs.
I cant remember what I paid for it so have searched the forum for a group buy and as of this time last year the 7 piece kit and sliding door rail cover was 150 plus delivery.this is all brand new in boxes,only opened to have a look,also have the barn door threshold as well.I would like my money back and lose on the rear threshold so 150 but would have to be collected or arrange to meet half way.Andrew

GeForce Junky
17-04-09, 14:58
I'm guessing it has barn door but if its got a single pieece tailgate gate can you pm me a price and condition.

thevandidit
17-04-09, 17:37
Would be interested in the sliding door if its in good condition & will fit a swb, and the side windows.

ihatenissanmicras
18-04-09, 16:56
Would be interested in the sliding door if its in good condition & will fit a swb, and the side windows.

Hi,The sliding door is in primer ready for paint,there is no difference in sliding doors between short and long wheelbase.If I end up breaking the van you have first dibs on door and choice of glass.
Andrew

type2jim
20-04-09, 11:33
Hi,
I would be interested in the intercooler and all associated bits if breaking the van.
Cheers
Jim

ihatenissanmicras
24-04-09, 11:03
Shameless bump lol

wind welder
24-04-09, 11:07
Hi,

If you do decide to break it, Can I have the first refusal on the pedalbox preety please!

Cheers Trev.

crazycradz
24-04-09, 11:28
2nd dibs on the Bpost kit if breaking... thanks...

mickandkerri
24-04-09, 15:58
sunroof for me please and possibly side bars.cheers

mickandkerri
24-04-09, 16:00
side window too if it will go in the sliding door, cheers

barnacleben
24-04-09, 19:56
interior door grab handles for me please.

ihatenissanmicras
25-04-09, 15:05
After sending loads of emails with pictures of the van and a forum member messing me around the van is now going to be broken for parts,anything you want just let me know.Andrew

chris j
25-04-09, 18:52
hi how much for complete engine, gearbox and wiring loom please pm cheers chris

gazza g
27-04-09, 20:22
hi pm sent
cheers gary :D

ihatenissanmicras
27-04-09, 21:26
Sliding window now sold

golddust
28-04-09, 08:46
PM sent about rear brakes.

mattjyates
28-04-09, 09:21
you have pm T:

The Dodd
28-04-09, 10:49
Has it got the Pollen Filter Cover/Housing plus the bit that attaches to the van? If so how much?

perky15
28-04-09, 13:54
howmuch for engine and box??

TDi Si
28-04-09, 16:57
Very interested in the LWB side bars. Any chance of a pic and a price :cool:

ihatenissanmicras
28-04-09, 20:22
Has it got the Pollen Filter Cover/Housing plus the bit that attaches to the van? If so how much?

Sorry,it was missing when I got the van

ihatenissanmicras
28-04-09, 20:24
Very interested in the LWB side bars. Any chance of a pic and a price :cool:

pm sent,you have first refusal
looking for 225 and anyone wanting pictures please pm your email address

burko73
28-04-09, 20:26
how much for the glovebox - is it grey or black? first dibs if its grey (mines ex aa) and the right price.

ihatenissanmicras
28-04-09, 20:30
howmuch for engine and box??

Hi,The engine has 265,000 on the clock,dont know if it has ever been changed but sounds so sweet and far better than my work van with over 100,000 less on the clock and the inlet is very clean and not blocked like all the low mileage ex aa that everyone wants to buy.The gearbox is sweet as well,no whines ect.
400 for the engine
250 for the box
600 for engine and box
Andrew

ihatenissanmicras
28-04-09, 20:35
how much for the glovebox - is it grey or black? first dibs if its grey (mines ex aa) and the right price.

Hi,Good news as the glovebox is grey and completly unmarked,like new as is the rest of the dash.Seen them on here for 50,will accept 40 but if it needs to be posted that would have to be at your cost,will even cut you a key for it.
Anything else you are after?
Andrew

monkey79
29-04-09, 06:05
HI do you have the side loading door? is it in good cond?

simplepsy
29-04-09, 11:40
Hi there

Do you have the metal panel under the grill? Any colour is fine as long as its straight and not rusty! LOL:

Cheers
Si :ILU:

squiz
30-04-09, 17:43
hi do you still have the intercooler and pipework....cash waiting !!! cheers

mattsthat
01-05-09, 08:03
hi do you still have the intercooler and pipework....cash waiting !!! cheers

Already PM'd him mate but no reply? :(

burko73
01-05-09, 09:26
i'll have the glovebox then - have pm'd you.

my parents are nr chepstow - meeting up with them down here tomorrow - they could meet with you on the way if you're amenable... pm me for email/ phone details and we'll have a chat.

burko73
01-05-09, 09:27
come to think of it i'm after a rear threshold cover for barn type doors if anyone has one. black if poss.

whiteee
06-05-09, 21:27
Do yo have an aerial? Passenger side fitment? Price including UK postage please!

longstroke
07-05-09, 05:47
Hi,
Do you have the engine undertray available and would you be able to post that?
Thanks, Luke

ihatenissanmicras
07-05-09, 18:51
Hi,I have decided to keep the van and finish it and then take my chances on evilbay,sorry to those genuine people who have enquired about parts but I cant break the van for a few choice parts.
Cheers Andrew

jimthevan
09-05-09, 10:35
Hi - i have just lost all the nuts (x2) and washers - big rubber one and small metal - which hold the rear o/s windscreen wiper on - could you please post me these? - if so how much - cheers

JONESY
09-05-09, 11:02
Hi,I have decided to keep the van and finish it and then take my chances on evilbay,sorry to those genuine people who have enquired about parts but I cant break the van for a few choice parts.
Cheers Andrew

shame i was after the little screw that holds nothing in place LOL: cash was waiting ....

ihatenissanmicras
09-05-09, 22:22
shame i was after the little screw that holds nothing in place LOL: cash was waiting ....

Sorry mate,just found that the little screw you wanted was ideal for collecting the dust I wanted to keep,If only you asked earlier,again sorry mateRasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp: