Cheeky little ebay bargain....... [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Cheeky little ebay bargain.......

Mozzer
02-05-09, 19:36
A:A:A:...Been thinking about a tailgate conversion....

Just won on fleabay a tailgate in mint nick no rust or dents with all fixings locks hindges etc....in my vans colour for 30.......................A:A:

Downside is its minus rear glass :( (Prob cost 500 to replaceLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:)

But im sure I can find some glass cheap.......

I love a bargain.................

muddyhell
02-05-09, 19:44
Tart...now go and find yourself some bbs alloys..T:

hendrix
02-05-09, 19:48
Black bin bag plastic and a bit of ....err....................... tape like err...........sleek will do that squire I:

Mozzer
02-05-09, 19:56
BBS RS ALLOYS in 5x112 17" found sir just going to see wether i will need to win the lottery to pay for them.........LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: ( I suspect I will)

cloudnine
02-05-09, 20:22
A:A:A:...Been thinking about a tailgate conversion....

Just won on fleabay a tailgate in mint nick no rust or dents with all fixings locks hindges etc....in my vans colour for 30.......................A:A:

Downside is its minus rear glass :( (Prob cost 500 to replaceLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:)

But im sure I can find some glass cheap.......

I love a bargain.................

Ive had a rear screen replaced on a car before that was covered under my windscreen cover on my insurance which didn't effect my no claims (cost about 50 for the windscreen excess). Get screen cover on your insurance if you haven't already and fit the tailgate.

T4 VIRGIN,
02-05-09, 23:36
its already covered in black plastic and tape

Mozzer
03-05-09, 08:39
Thought you might be a forum member good on you.....I hope the bin bag is colour coded......LOL:LOL:LOL:

hoverjon
03-05-09, 08:40
a side window only cost me 50quid to fit and several hours to bound the skins togther! you already have an hole :) i would be shocked if the rear window glass cost more than 100quid, you can buy bonding kits of the net, its not hard to do at all!

but if you have decent window cover on your van, go that route, depending on excess.

T4 VIRGIN,
03-05-09, 08:48
Thought you might be a forum member good on you.....I hope the bin bag is colour coded......LOL:LOL:LOL:

morriss its not mine but i got the caravelle/cab carpet from it,its local to me,good buy at that price T: