hey what has everyone done today? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

hey what has everyone done today?

VW V8 HJK
10-05-09, 19:09
WOW got up at 8.00 this morning done soooo much work to the bus complete wash then wax then shampooed the inside got all the sweat and :* out looks brand new then waxed my r8 wheels ready to go on this week after that cleaned the engine out and put some hammerite on the rear archs then came in and fell asleep, thought us 18 year olds could go on forever ovi not LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

What you guys done today?

Tell me..

See ya

Harley

mickB
10-05-09, 19:19
fitted Jamex front gas shocks and cut the bump stops down, so nice & safe

yesterday wired in the 2 600w amps and 3 subs

Balloo
10-05-09, 19:21
Sat on a beach with about 350 other VW'sT::eek:

Billybus
10-05-09, 19:22
wait til your 28 and the grey hairs start appearing:(

Got collared into moving a sofa in the van, ended up carting round then had to take a bloody door off to get it in!

then I found a nail in my rear tyre, thats the second puncture in that tyre in a month:eek:

VW V8 HJK
10-05-09, 19:29
wait til your 28 and the grey hairs start appearing:(

Got collared into moving a sofa in the van, ended up carting round then had to take a bloody door off to get it in!

then I found a nail in my rear tyre, thats the second puncture in that tyre in a month:eek:

omg you had a bad day then mate :( did u repair the tyre or is a new jobbie?

Harley

T4 VIRGIN,
10-05-09, 19:32
intended to fit caravelle carpet in the front of my van,done it in the end in between bloody storms-welcome to scottish summers LOL:

VW V8 HJK
10-05-09, 19:36
LOL: so it seems everyone had a nice day including you billybusT: even though the tyre is a pain in the :* at least it wernt your alternator like me 2 weeks agoLOL: all good though

Cheers

HJK:ILU:

team french
10-05-09, 19:44
drained/flushed out then refilled the coolant sys on my 2.4 while my mate took out the wooden bulk head. then took him to b&q so he coud get some decorating bits (his sunday job) also nipped to work to pinch the nut riveter to hold the rear quarter bumper on:D then went to my ma's house with the boy to show her the new van and also top the trees in her front garden. Had a play with the eleccy mirrors and found someone has fixed them with glue:( came home and then took the ply out the rear to see what it was hiding, thankfully nothing nastyT:

VW V8 HJK
10-05-09, 19:49
team french sounds like you had a good day mate T:T:

team french
10-05-09, 19:51
team french sounds like you had a good day mate T:T:

apart from finding that i need at least one new leccy mirror:(

Mad Aly
10-05-09, 19:52
Cleaned the Van, hoovered it through and gave the bumpers a good polish now looking for a set of good wheel trims (cannot afford alloys) .

Aly ;)

Big Bad Bear
10-05-09, 19:53
Also Spent the Day sat on a Beach with hundreds of other VW's I: Wow!!! What a Weekend

paul
10-05-09, 19:55
up at 7.15 on the van at 8.00 replaced lower arm bushes on the n/s and the lower ball joint,painted the front calipers and fitted new pads.off with the rear wheels and found a leaking wheel cylinder so tomorrow off to gsf for two new cylinders and shoes oh and painted rear drums...now sat with a cold stella coverd in ....T:

PAUL-MTB
10-05-09, 19:58
I did 100miles on my new rear damper for a test,then 40 miles on my mtb,then home for a bbq .Just finished and on my last can of cider befor i pack up. (nice day)
van rides ace and the bbq was lovely.

paul
10-05-09, 20:08
Cleaned the Van, hoovered it through and gave the bumpers a good polish now looking for a set of good wheel trims (cannot afford alloys) .

Aly ;)

what size wheels aly

moggieT4
10-05-09, 20:16
I had a busy weekend but the van got neglected.My mate delivered a mini digger on friday. so yesterday and today spent digging out at the side of the house to put in a retaining wall and managed to burst the main water supply into the house. I have no mains water into the house tonight and will need to get it sorted first thing in the morning.
Cold beer but no water for the whisky.
Roll on next week
M

Mad Aly
10-05-09, 20:20
what size wheels aly

15 INCH ( i think) 2002 tdi T4 Pics of my van in my gallery.

Aly ;)

ironvan
10-05-09, 20:25
ran a half marathon ... had bbq ... fell sleep . the end !

aggie
10-05-09, 20:28
Had an easy day like most sundays,breakfast in the garden in the sunshine then Spanish grand prix in the afternoon whilst listening to man united thrash man city,then out on my bike for a ride down the valley for an ice cream:D followed by a few hours on the forum whilst watching classic war movies and being fed by my lovely missusT:
Another easy sunday!

The Riddler
10-05-09, 20:35
Took a road trip to Shrewsbury to drop off van seats to be re upholster'd, took it easy compared to last weekend, fitted caravelle interior, carpeted roof, fiited flooring, built centre console and wired and fitted dvd player and 3 screens, was a bank hol tho lol :D

vwt4graham
11-05-09, 15:36
LOL: so it seems everyone had a nice day including you billybusT: even though the tyre is a pain in the :* at least it wernt your alternator like me 2 weeks agoLOL: all good though

Cheers

HJK:ILU:

haha my alternator went 2 weeks ago. day before lobbs!!!! made it in the end tho. but costly. dont wish that to go any time soon