My van might be for sale, how much should I ask! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

My van might be for sale, how much should I ask!

daymo
11-05-09, 17:28
Can you help me with a price on my bus please?

Its a 2002, 62000 miles, full service history including the big service at 60k (belt,waterpump etc) I am the second owner. Custom interior, new lesiure battery, zig unit,led lights,electric tap. genuine audi alloys with nearly new tyres. Recent brakes too. Body work is 95% A1, two small dents on side door, one small scratch on NSR lower quarter.Never been painted. Its been well looked after and not thrashed. 6 monts tax years MOT.

Personally I think its a cracking van, 2.5 tdi (blue i) think thats 88 bhp. I will be including camping gear, seat, gas bottle, table and cooker.

Were off traveling so need to sell to raise funds. Its killing me but it has to go. Need a rough guide on what to ask for it. Thanks in advance guys:ILU:

see link for pics:
http://s679.photobucket.com/albums/vv152/damofaedenny/?albumview=slideshow

Hampshire3321
11-05-09, 18:18
Im in a position to offer you 1000 - Its a good offer honest I:

Andy

Soupy
11-05-09, 18:28
Nice van, gotta be worth five grand easy.
Chin Chin Soupy.

lardyb
11-05-09, 18:41
Im in a position to offer you 1000 - Its a good offer honest I:

Andy

surely 1001.

If you think it's a cracking van you must have an idea of what you want for it.

If it's for sale stick it in as a classified ad with a price you want for it. If its too much it won't sell but then its only worth what someone is prepared to pay for it

cloudnine
11-05-09, 18:45
Put it on ebay for about 7500 and go from there

daymo
11-05-09, 22:34
Thanks so far for your input, that offer of a grands really tempting, Ive filled the tank up and left the keys in it. Just put the money through the letter box.T: