John in Cumbernauld near Glasgow [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

John in Cumbernauld near Glasgow

Celticbhoy
07-06-09, 20:26
Hi,
I met a guy last year that was doing some camper conversion work. He was from Cumbernauld near Glasgow. He had a website I'm sure.
Does anyone know the site or know of him?

Tried google but no joy

cheers

John

FrankC
08-06-09, 09:25
Just threw a receipt of his away last week!!! Sorry - he did a battery for me and a swivel chair base. He lives in Allanfauld Rd in Cumbernauld - thats off Seafar Road. You drive down Allanfauld Rd turn left go along about 100 yds and you will see his van or a work in progress sitting. House is oposite or just chap a door and ask which one is his. He's a nice guy - only problem I had was that the battery I was buying went up drastically in price so the price quoted at the start was considerably less than what I actually paid though maybe cos he is small he is buying from the market and not wholesale, so you maybe need to watch that or get the work done as soon as quoted as I waited for a bit and the old credit crunch kicked in etc. He can do everything and his own van looks great. Hope this helps - if I get his number over the next couple of days I'll let you know.

Celticbhoy
08-06-09, 10:23
Just threw a receipt of his away last week!!! Sorry - he did a battery for me and a swivel chair base. He lives in Allanfauld Rd in Cumbernauld - thats off Seafar Road. You drive down Allanfauld Rd turn left go along about 100 yds and you will see his van or a work in progress sitting. House is oposite or just chap a door and ask which one is his. He's a nice guy - only problem I had was that the battery I was buying went up drastically in price so the price quoted at the start was considerably less than what I actually paid though maybe cos he is small he is buying from the market and not wholesale, so you maybe need to watch that or get the work done as soon as quoted as I waited for a bit and the old credit crunch kicked in etc. He can do everything and his own van looks great. Hope this helps - if I get his number over the next couple of days I'll let you know.

cheers mate. If you could get his number that would be great.