Diva dubs, Shrewsbury [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Diva dubs, Shrewsbury

Garf
09-06-09, 06:41
Anybody going to this show? Is it worth the trip for T4's or is it mainly the air cool boys?

I am thinking of going to see if I can pick up a few parts at show prices if they cater for T4's and not just the older buses.

Cheers
Garf

Dub Lovin' Criminal
09-06-09, 08:55
It's mainly air-cooled and hot rods, but it's worth a visit for the chilled atmosphere. There's usually one or two T4s dotted about, but I don't recall seeing any T4 specific stalls before.

dubman1972
10-06-09, 20:08
i'm going as it is just down the road and always a decent enough show very chilled and usually gets the sun as well:cool:

Wavestarved
11-06-09, 08:57
Anyone care to divulge when and where this diva Dubs thang is occurring?

Dubman, what you driving? Where abouts are ya? Have I seen ya round?
I'm red with black lizards and side pipes, in wellington, giz a wave! T:

rochie
11-06-09, 09:10
[QUOTE=Wavestarved;329502]Anyone care to divulge when and where this diva Dubs thang is occurring

Yeah,its in the West midlands show ground this weekendT: Good show,worth going to,well chilled out:ILU: I have been for the last 3 years but really gutted:( cant go this year because made a massive c#*k up and booked a holiday,but on the upside I'm off to Cornwall tomorrowT: CMC are usually there so there is a few bits for T4's

Dub Lovin' Criminal
11-06-09, 09:44
http://www.devadubshow.co.uk/

;)

fiverods
11-06-09, 12:45
Plenty going of here ,
look under shows and events DEVADUBS.T:

dubman1972
11-06-09, 16:24
Anyone care to divulge when and where this diva Dubs thang is occurring?

Dubman, what you driving? Where abouts are ya? Have I seen ya round?
I'm red with black lizards and side pipes, in wellington, giz a wave! T:

we have a custom painted blue t4 lowered and on 19inch rims will give you a wave if we see you around T: