Whats happened to my add. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Whats happened to my add.

The Love Sponge
10-06-09, 12:03
Hi placed some items on the forum for sale last night, went to check this morning no sign. replaced them this morning still no show. who or how do we find out whats going on.

Thanks
The Sponge.

T4Devon
10-06-09, 12:11
Think you need to be a member to do that fellaI:

nealglover
10-06-09, 12:17
as above, and other thread.

Need 10 annual subs paid to submit classified adverts.

The Love Sponge
12-06-09, 09:16
as above, and other thread.

Need 10 annual subs paid to submit classified adverts.

Hi brothers of homer ( simson ) ive been a member for two years.
thanks for taking time to look at my add and the number of posts iv'e made:eek::eek:

nealglover
12-06-09, 09:26
It's not the number of posts made that makes the difference I'm afraid. It's the grey "unregistered member" under your username, anyone with "unregistered member" can't advertise in the classified section.

It goes to blue "registered member" if you choose to pay the 10 annual subs for full access and advertising privelidges etc.

It's in the control panel under subscriptions.

The Love Sponge
14-06-09, 09:58
Thanks mate my subscription must have run out and i didn't realise it a prompt from the forum when your subs are due might idea. Bye.

The Sponge.T:

nealglover
14-06-09, 10:03
I hit an email when mine were due. Check your spam folder maybe ??

The Love Sponge
14-06-09, 10:04
Hi its the Sponge again.What has thrown me is if you look at page three on the forum for sale adds my roof bars are still on and the fiamma bike rack was on for a few days then it has gone. Thanks.

The Sponge.T:

nealglover
14-06-09, 10:13
They were approved by accident by someone who presumed you were a paid member.

Sadly now you have pointed it I'll have to remove it till subs are paid (should have kept that quiet mate, sorry)

The Love Sponge
15-06-09, 09:20
Not a problem I find the forum great value for money and will re-subscribe today.Thanks for your help.

The Sponge.:cool::cool: