does every one use a kite n board? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

does every one use a kite n board?

Chuffin Hell
18-06-09, 16:31
hi ive been readin a lot of threads and everyone seams to be into kite board related things .....is this a t4 thing ?cos i use mine to go canoeing ....:D ... so when u meet up on carparks is it all about surfin boarding/kite stuff ? or t4 van stuff ? regards adam the newbieRasp:

Kieran
18-06-09, 16:36
Talk about whatever you like mate.
Thats the beauty of the T4, there so versatile!. I use mine for work and play. Has had a kite and a board in it but i dont kite surf T:

Chuffin Hell
18-06-09, 16:39
Talk about whatever you like mate.
Thats the beauty of the T4, there so versatil!. I use mine for work and play. Has had a kite and a board in it but i dont kite surf T:

cool i just back from lakes way nice canoed to pub had few pints then canoed back to camp way radical (surf slang) lol

Kieran
18-06-09, 16:47
LOL:
Nice van by the way.
Do you go lamping?!! :eek:

Chuffin Hell
18-06-09, 16:50
LOL:
Nice van by the way.

lamping no camping yes
am in a mini club as well so we go all over rallies / quarter mile
so need van to sleep in lol

Kieran
18-06-09, 17:00
Ah i see.....
Ive had my fair share of mini's. Sold one last year :(, was a 1275 gt clubman estate. Love em.

snigvan
18-06-09, 21:32
cool i just back from lakes way nice canoed to pub had few pints then canoed back to camp way radical (surf slang) lol
Where did you paddle?

elvis
19-06-09, 07:10
LOL:
Nice van by the way.

good idea plug the lamp into the fag lighter leave the sliding door open for the lurcher brilliant.T:

AliB
19-06-09, 09:03
kite n board for me.
t4s are just the best sized van for converting to a camper

Mog
19-06-09, 09:39
Mountain Bikes for meT:

..and dog ... and baby ... and baby's kit ... and trike ... and pushchair ... LOL:

Seriously, how did I ever go anywhere, let alone bike events, without a van????

Vented
19-06-09, 16:17
Yep, mountain bike and surfboard, and my little ones scooter, built the camper inside to accommodate all, tried the kite thing down poole but it did not bite due to a lack of spare time, so I just keep a small stunt kite to amuse me. T:

Chuffin Hell
19-06-09, 16:34
Yep, mountain bike and surfboard, and my little ones scooter, built the camper inside to accommodate all, tried the kite thing down poole but it did not bite due to a lack of spare time, so I just keep a small stunt kite to amuse me. T:

hi a stunt kite as in one with two strings and no board ? just a kite ? i could do that to blend in:D

Chuffin Hell
19-06-09, 16:39
Where did you paddle?

hi we where stayin at park foot camp and canoed from the lake down river under poolley bridge and to the swan pub... people where sittin on bank drinking beer with there feet in the water and then we arrived and got out put canoes on bank and went bar and came out with a pint each ... all where shocked we had a few more pints and then paddled back way hard paddling back we couldnt work out y?:):):););)