hi tops? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

hi tops?

crazyaboutmtb
06-07-09, 12:45
After some advice. ive been seriously thinkin of getting rid of my t4 due to the lack of space when i my boards inside. now im thinkin a hightop will solve this, plus ill be able to standup in the van which would be cool. can anyone recommend anywhere in south wales where i could get it done at a decent price? im after the sorta ones you see on a westy with the windows on the side. any help would be cool:DT::ILU:

isobelle
06-07-09, 13:00
try doin a search on menue bar, they have loads of threads, sure there is a place in swansea, bridged, good luck

l have a high top, l find the versatility great, as you sais standing up in the van and storage in very good:ILU:

isobelle
06-07-09, 18:16
Go to Links on the top of this page, this will take you to a selection of useful threads, Conversions seem to be all you need A:

rhinochaser
06-07-09, 18:23
Aztec campers, Swansea, if you want you can see my mates as hes local in cardiff

I like the not too tall ones- project two on here has one thats not too tall

crazyaboutmtb
06-07-09, 19:06
Aztec campers, Swansea, if you want you can see my mates as hes local in cardiff

I like the not too tall ones- project two on here has one thats not too tall

ok that sounds cool chris any ideas how much it would cost to get it done? shall have a search for the project two ones now. not liking the ones that ive seen on ebay they look rather ugly