Pair of Captains seats [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Pair of Captains seats

nbsurf
23-01-08, 14:20
Single driver's and passenger's seats in Inca fabric with armrests. Taken from my 2000 T4 with 60,000 miles. No damage or tears but some sealant type drops, (used to be a bathroom fitter's van!) these do come off but I haven't bothered as I have had seat covers on since I got the van. One armrest on passenger seat has broken bracket but this is easily repaired with a bracket from CMC costing about 10. Collect from North Devon. pm me with an offer. I will put on ebay at the weekend if no one here interested.

nbsurf
25-01-08, 17:00
Just had a good look at the seats with the seat covers off. There are quite a few small patches of white sealant on the fabric. These do come off but it's taking ages so work on the basis that you 'll need to put seat covers on. I can source those available from SurfedOut at a discount. No tears, one really small burn (but you wouldn't see it anyway if there were covers on!). Unfortunately I can't put any pics on for a few days as my PC has problems and this work laptop won't let me load the software. Obviously won't be able to put on ebay until I get it sorted so don't panic if you are looking.

mark freer
25-01-08, 20:38
hi there nb you have a pm

spinones
26-01-08, 18:23
Hi nbsurf,

I have pm'ed you regarding the captain seats

Regards

Spinones

nbsurf
27-01-08, 08:06
Thanks to everybody who enquired. Seats are now