AAB Engine and CRN Gearbox. [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

AAB Engine and CRN Gearbox.

Chocy Rocky
24-01-08, 16:21
Hi Guys.

I have for sale the gearbox and engine from an accident damaged M reg T4. The vehicle had done 130k miles and was in good nic.

AAB engine is the 2.4 diesel and comes complete with injectors and inj pump. 400.

The Gearbox is a standard 5 speed and is gearbox code CRN, although I think a lot are interchangable. Maybe somebody could confirm that. 200.

Cheers

CR.

P.s. I will be down south next weekend, if that easies delivery

fixwheelmad
27-01-08, 07:08
has the engine gone? if not can you PM, looking to convert a petrol to diesel, cheers

T11OM F
27-01-08, 15:26
Interested in the engine?

Do you know how hard it would be to fit in to a 1.9D van?

Thanks

Wiring?

Chocy Rocky
27-01-08, 15:47
fixwheelmad I've sent you a PM.

T110M F. I would think it would be a straight forward conversion and I will supply a box of engine hoses and any other parts I have lying about, but I don't have the wiring.

Let me know if it's still of interest or if you have any other questions.

Cheers

CR.

mushroom
28-01-08, 20:33
is the engine still available ? I'd be interested
could you deliver it to Brighton ?
any interior bits from the crashed bus ? I've got 2 round holes in the tops of the doors and don't know what goes in them, I was suspecting mirror controls but took the door apart today and couldn't find any wiring

Chocy Rocky
29-01-08, 18:07
is the engine still available ? I'd be interested
could you deliver it to Brighton ?
any interior bits from the crashed bus ? I've got 2 round holes in the tops of the doors and don't know what goes in them, I was suspecting mirror controls but took the door apart today and couldn't find any wiring

I've PM'd you ref the engine but I may have a hard job getting the trim parts from my friend as he's building a camper and want to hold on to they until it's finished....He's a spoilsport.

Chocy Rocky
29-01-08, 18:17
The gearbox is now sold.

Thanks again Alan.

sammyt4
21-02-08, 18:16
Hi, I know you posted a while ago but can you tell me if you still have the engine:gl mines just gone bang:( thanks

narnacar
21-02-08, 20:05
Hi,Do you any other spares from the van? Im looking for replacement speedo/clocks for mine. Can you help? cheers:)

Chocy Rocky
27-02-08, 07:29
Sorry the engine is sold and I no longer have the instrument cluster.