rear seating [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

rear seating

John J M
21-07-09, 14:14
I dunno whos to blame or why but 2 grand for a RIB/Reimo seat! Holy **** thats absolutely ****ing scandalous what a bunch of thieving *******s 2 grand is what i paid for a van not a ****ing SEAT!

T4 VIRGIN,
21-07-09, 16:13
thats the price of them im afraid,couple of guys on here have/had them

Happy Days
21-07-09, 16:17
I dunno whos to blame or why but 2 grand for a RIB/Reimo seat! Holy **** thats absolutely ****ing scandalous what a bunch of thieving *******s 2 grand is what i paid for a van not a ****ing SEAT!

Calm down Dear:D

I personally wouldnt pay it but im sure there are people out there that do:)

thevandidit
21-07-09, 17:07
Think its a case of get what you pay for I'm afraid. Genuine VW r&r seat would be more than that new:(

jar
21-07-09, 19:01
I bought the Reimo seat, although i looked at R&R beds, but for what I wanted (flexibilty and safety) It is the only option. I get to have 7 seats when i need it and a camper when i dont.

I dont want to bang on about the safety aspect - I am sure others will do that, but all I will say, a Bed/seat from the major manufacturers is a known quantity, others for me are not.

If i didnt want to carry passengers then I would have a rock & Roll bed, but that is not an option. My velle is my daily driver, and a 2 seater is not a vehicle i can live with. I looked at the options and made my choice, Yes I would have liked it to have been a grand cheaper, but oddly enough I couldnt find one at that price:)

jar(john r)