Bigger inbox please [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Bigger inbox please

aggie
22-07-09, 21:03
Im fed up of all the PM's i get clogging up my tiny inbox and outbox:(
I think that space for 30 is a bit too small for the amount of PM's i have to keep hold of with info and phone numbers on.
Everytime i log on i have messages to help members with various problems,i dont mind helping members out at all but im sick of deleting from both Inbox and outbox so that members can message me.

Please can i have a bigger one?

Conspiracy
22-07-09, 21:05
Clear ya inbox will ya Steve.....got a few questions Rasp::D

T4 VIRGIN,
22-07-09, 21:08
Im fed up of all the PM's i get clogging up my tiny inbox and outbox:(
I think that space for 30 is a bit too small for the amount of PM's i have to keep hold of with info and phone numbers on.
Everytime i log on i have messages to help members with various problems,i dont mind helping members out at all but im sick of deleting from both Inbox and outbox so that members can message me.

Please can i have a bigger one?

me too,what is the create folder section etc at the bottom for ?? ive never tried it :confused: is that for storing things ?

tidytransporters
22-07-09, 21:19
its way to small!

muddyhell
22-07-09, 21:33
Copy what you want to keep and put in a document folder in your pc..T:

colese
22-07-09, 21:39
get a bigger inbox if you are a registered trader.:ILU:

aggie
22-07-09, 21:43
get a bigger inbox if you are a registered trader.:ILU:

What for twenty quid a month? not likely i will be paying that.I already have the hump with paying a tenner a year,internet is supposed to be a plethora of free information for everyone to share and this is the only forum i have to pay for,totally unethical to what the internet is aboutI:

nealglover
22-07-09, 21:45
Change your settings so you dont save sent messages in the outbox ?

Then you only have your inbox to manage.

crosser
22-07-09, 21:47
What for twenty quid a month? not likely i will be paying that.I already have the hump with paying a tenner a year,internet is supposed to be a plethora of free information for everyone to share and this is the only forum i have to pay for,totally unethical to what the internet is aboutI:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/crosseruk/canofworms.jpg

colese
22-07-09, 21:51
stop being so popular then........LOL:LOL:

aggie
22-07-09, 21:57
stop being so popular then........LOL:LOL:

Im trying hard to be unpopular but its not working:gl

hendrix
22-07-09, 21:58
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s156/crosseruk/canofworms.jpg

PMSL wish I'd found that pic! A: :D