thermo mat [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

thermo mat

ludwig
23-07-09, 20:39
Evening all.

Does anyone know where I might find the material like that used in the Justkampers thermomats? I just need 2 small bits to fill in the gaps from their swb kit for my lwb. I know they do a DIY kit but its another 60 smackers!

Ta very much.

Taz-T4
23-07-09, 20:42
Evening all.

Does anyone know where I might find the material like that used in the Justkampers thermomats? I just need 2 small bits to fill in the gaps from their swb kit for my lwb. I know they do a DIY kit but its another 60 smackers!

Ta very much.

when you say small bits how small?

I have one rear window one that I don't need as the units cover one of the rear window's, I have however cut a small piece out of it to repair my front window mat, when I say small it's prob about 2inch square

ludwig
23-07-09, 21:11
I think what I need is roughly 2 bits about 50cms wide and the height of a side window - 60 cms?

Does that sound possible? Obviously don't mind paying for postage or whatever.:)

Taz-T4
23-07-09, 21:38
Will go and get my tape measure out :)

Taz-T4
23-07-09, 21:43
The piece I have is 100cm wide and 52cm high, that is however including the 2inch square I have cut out, let me know if this is any good to you.

Maybe some other kind folk will come up with another piece of similar size :)

ludwig
23-07-09, 21:49
Cheers mate.

Think that might do the job but I'll check tomorrow when I'm back in the van with the mats out.

Thanks for looking. I'll pm you tomorrow.T:

Taz-T4
23-07-09, 22:01
I'm off to Summerfest tomorrow, so may not get it till I get back on Sunday, but if it's the right size i can stick it in the post Monday morning for you :)

ludwig
23-07-09, 22:07
That's great. Thanks very much mate.T: