RS 6s,how much and where from [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

RS 6s,how much and where from

alydavidson
24-07-09, 19:55
T:Hi guys just bought a t4 and wanted to get some wheels for it, I know the RS6s are common:( but I think they look good n r reasonably priced

What r the replicas like?
wheres the best place to buy a set?
n what size do u guys reckon?

n e info pls guysH:

cloudnine
24-07-09, 21:18
Maybe try totally T4.. http://www.totallyt4.co.uk/
Lawrence did have a supplier of Italian Copies which are ok

Billybus
24-07-09, 21:28
replicas are weak mate got mine one at a time from ebay, they were genuine and new they do come up and when i had made the set up it didnt work out much more expensive than copiesT:

scruffyherbert
24-07-09, 21:44
Had mine for a year with no probs.
They were the Italian replicas with a 690kg rating per rim.
Had 18" RS6's but have gone down to 17's with proper load rated rims from www.raceandroad.com

kiteBored
24-07-09, 23:23
Wheel base gives a 12mth warranty on the rs6's they sell.

His Ebay price is 460 so if you calculate his final value and paypal fee's, I think you would have ground for extra discount. (the worst he can say is no then to spite him order off ebay!! LOL)

Wavestarved
25-07-09, 06:30
I'll also give a big up to wheel base. Happy with mine 2 years on (RS4s though, yawn!). 450 inc tyres and new locking bolts set.

Luck Dave
25-07-09, 06:47
Just call elite direct I got mine from them

Billybus
25-07-09, 10:27
Wheel base gives a 12mth warranty on the rs6's they sell.

His Ebay price is 460 so if you calculate his final value and paypal fee's, I think you would have ground for extra discount. (the worst he can say is no then to spite him order off ebay!! LOL)

when i enquired with them i told them what the wheels were for and he told me that a 90 load rating would be sufficient :eek:

If i hadnt known about load ratings, i would hav accepted this without question:eek: