You know that Audi Intercooler I put on E Bay, but cocked up the listing on?? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

You know that Audi Intercooler I put on E Bay, but cocked up the listing on??

So-Kal
03-02-08, 18:06
Well, the nice guy who bought it has said he'll take a refund (which was nice of him) and so it's now all above board to sell at a more 'like it' price!!

So - seeing as so many people said how they were looking for one, I'll let you lot have first dibs again!!

40 (delivered) covers what I paid for it, which is all I'm after, as I've now got another one coming!!

Only reason I'm not bothering with it is the fact that this new one has all the pipes, so saves me a job hunting around the scrappies (which are round here!!)

http://www.surfing-innovation.com/T4/cooler.JPG

Believed to be off an Audi 1.9 - offers before next weekend, otherwise it's back on flea bay (with the right price this time!!) :)

So-Kal
04-02-08, 10:48
I thought loads of folk wanted these?? Rasp:

t4scooby
05-02-08, 19:50
hey dude

do you know if the IC will fit on the standard brackets

i am looking for an IC but like you looking for that one with the least amount of searching for pipes, etc

:ILU:

So-Kal
06-02-08, 21:22
:)I guess anything can be made to fit anything - but I'm afraid (bar the turbo and fuel tweaking and the odd oil change) my mechanical skills suck, so I really couldn't tell you how to do it.....

Not to worry, I guess I'll just put it back on flea bay, but make sure I get the losting right this time!!