Plymouth Volksfest 2008 [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Plymouth Volksfest 2008

Pages : [1] 2

mickeyd
29-10-07, 19:42
4 day event at Newnham Park, Plymouth. A good alternative to RTTS with live bands, kids entertainment, trade stands etc. Check out website (under construction but still live).

T4VWM
29-10-07, 20:09
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:: dunno::dunno:

Ratboy
29-10-07, 21:06
Here you go Mart:ILU:, think it's the same weekend as Volkel.
http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/index.html

T4VWM
29-10-07, 21:16
was hopeing mick was going to do that .LOL:

mickeyd
29-10-07, 21:17
Thanks ratboy for displaying web site, it's been a long day and obviously i have suffered brain failureI:

T4VWM
29-10-07, 21:18
sorry should of said mike

splitmike
30-10-07, 07:27
Hi guys ive just seen this looks good i know the park area is a nice place not too hard to find either with the moorland just on the backdoor im trying to work out who is organising it as i think its a friend of mine ill try to find out today should be a goodweekend though just another one to put on the calender just hope i have my new van by then fingers crossed

:ILU:T:

jane/rob&dennis
02-11-07, 08:54
Already well acquainted with the woods of Newnham Park. I have raced mountain bikes there on more than one occasion.

As Splitmike says nice area and not far from the A38. It's in our Diary as it's so close it would be rude not to attend! A:

rocketron
02-11-07, 12:48
would make a nice change from rtts, which is getting a bit tiresome with the idiots it attracts now. might give it a try, if i can leave the kids in the kennels it would be ideal as thats my anniversary weekend.

splitmike
05-11-07, 13:47
Hey guys just spoke to a friend of mine and he is one of the lads arranging this show he said that once we get final numbers and the what not then i can go a pick where we will be camping down there how good is that i said that it could be around the 20 -30 mark so come on guys lets make it better than rtts i know that wont be hard but we could do this one..

Mike

jane/rob&dennis
05-11-07, 15:07
A:A:J::jiggyWe'll be there.

kustomkulture
08-11-07, 21:09
Rocket/Mad Mike, thought you fancied Holland, I'm going those crocs getting common now need some clogs

splitmike
09-11-07, 18:46
No im upset id love to go to holland and this could be a good weekend thats just on our doorstep too ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH dont know what to do now ummmmm..........

just have to wait and see now i guess as to what happens

Mike deep in thought

muddyhell
09-11-07, 20:48
Prob do this one rather than Holland...the pennies ruling the heart for once..:D

MrD
21-11-07, 01:28
Might try that, never been to RTTS but recent reports say it's not that good anymore.

mswin341
21-11-07, 02:26
Sounds good to me. I've put that date in places to go for next year.

jane/rob&dennis
22-11-07, 14:46
Guys

Has anyone registered for tickets yet. from the email "nicked" from another forum things are filling up fast!

I have tried to register at the b:cy (another T's forum) but it won't let me log in.

Can you post for all that as they said yes we have limited tickets and yes they are going quite quickly if the lads want to get a club camping pitch will not be a problem just drop me an email and will send you out 1 trouble is as previously said space is limited so you will need to pre book soon but you will get a pitch for all what ever time you arrive as some have problems getting to shows on time lol. Also if you wanted a club display area we will sort that also again first come first served. As you all seem to have caught on to the only reason we have decided to do the show is to get away from the chavz but things are going really well I really think no-one will be dissapointed if they give us the chance!

Chris

Splitmike you said you knew the organisers, what can you tell us?

We'll be booking up this evening can't miss a show this close to home!

Clive
23-11-07, 14:17
I thought this event had an Air Cooled only policy:(

jane/rob&dennis
23-11-07, 17:47
I sincerely hope not we're going any way!
storm the barricades it's Volks weekend not an aircooled weekend!

They'll all learn one day T4's the only way!

reimoboy
24-11-07, 09:57
Most of the air cooled events are pretty relaxed about T4s coming. Think we will come to this one as well:ILU:

jane/rob&dennis
24-11-07, 16:55
Yeh in case they need a push or towing home!

camperevans
06-12-07, 07:47

Hi, its Defiantly not just aircooled I have a T4 and am a Headcreacker and SEC member. H:
The SEC and Headcracker vw clubs are jointly organizing this and it is set to be a big one!!

For more info go to the web site above or search for the myspace group as all the wicked bands are listed as friends on there. Any of you on Facebook there is also a group there.

It would really be great to get as many T4's there as poss, best of all at 17pp (advance tickets) for camping it wont break the bank,

Thanks
Lorna. T:

jane/rob&dennis
06-12-07, 09:33
Lorna,

Already emailed Chris our ticket request. Dennis can't wait!

scott337
06-12-07, 14:12
This sounds like a good weekend and local, do we book our own tickets and just turn up or do we book as a club, I was gutted i cant make the Devon camping weekend so this should make me feel a bit better. Im in

reimoboy
17-12-07, 12:19
If we could have some definate numbers on this I will contact the organisers and try and arrange a forum camping/display area.

Thanks lads n lasses

Simon

jane/rob&dennis
17-12-07, 12:29
Simon,

I did email Chris at Plymvolkfest last week and not heard back, then again not heard back after emailing him for tickets some time ago.

Might actually do the old fashion thing and ring him!!!

Splitmike fessed up to knowing the orgainiser and Lorna (camperevan) fessed up to being a member of the orgainsing club so between the four of us we should be able to find a space in the field, If all that fails we'll get some syncros and go in "over the top!"H:

A:In the mean time Whoever "gets there first" We're in. A:

reimoboy
17-12-07, 12:35
T:Ok Rob, I will try e-mailling as well.

I think we need to get some more names on the list so the organisers know we are serious.

I realise most people are too wrapped up in Christmas at the mo, so probably best to contact them again in the New Year:ILU:

reimoboy
17-12-07, 12:50
I have just mailled organisers, will keep you informed:ILU:

jane/rob&dennis
17-12-07, 12:53
A: Aye, Aye. A:

reimoboy
18-12-07, 13:47
Right, I have had a reply from the organisers:

"Hi simon,

Please see the attached club booking form unfortunately as we are limited to numbers
this year all club camping is being done on an advance booking basis. Would you also like
a club display area ?"..............."No additional space can be given on the day"

I have the booking form but will need to pay for all plots in advance. Therefore if you would like to be in the Forum camping area I will need to receive payment in the form of a cheque ASAP. The cost is 17 per person for a 4 day pass.

I need to inform them of definate numbers soon so go check your calendars chaps

PM me for payment details

Many thanks Simon:ILU:

reimoboy
18-12-07, 14:11
Sorry 17 per person not per vehicle

Cheers :)

jane/rob&dennis
18-12-07, 14:18
you have PM.

Rocherocker
18-12-07, 15:34
Hi all,
We are up for this one, just noticed its run to the sun weekend, be a nice escape from the 10,000 baseball cap wearing chavs desending on Newquay that weekend.A:A:

reimoboy
19-12-07, 21:53
Any cheques received by me for the Forum camping will not be presented until I have sent off the booking form.

The organisers have told me that space is very limited and will be allocated on a 'first come, first served basis' so I need names folks SOON!

You know you want to:ILU:

scott337
19-12-07, 22:19
Hi
I have PM you , We are in

reimoboy
21-12-07, 11:03
Hi
I have PM you , We are in

Cheque received today Scott, many thanks.

reimoboy
31-12-07, 12:48
Need some more names for this if we want to book a forum camping area!

Simon

muddyhell
31-12-07, 18:35
Just send me a PM where to send a cheque to and we`ll be ready...Muddy

reimoboy
02-01-08, 13:54
Muddy you have PM

Jono
02-01-08, 20:42
Here you go Mart:ILU:, think it's the same weekend as Volkel.

When is Volkel? is it a private affair or can anyone tag along?

I'm itching to cross the water in the Van!

Reimo would love to book up with you dude but due to work never can tell if I'm gonna be around.....how annoying.

Jono.

reimoboy
05-01-08, 14:24
Right the list so far:

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
minty t4 (awaiting payment)
jane/rob&dennis (awaiting payment)

http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/

Any more??

jane/rob&dennis
06-01-08, 18:17
cheque's in the post I:

for anyone interested and to break up the drinking and drooling, we'll be using taking the bikes/tandem/both so if you fancy we could go off and do some exploring on Dartmoor.

reimoboy
06-01-08, 18:22
Not sure if we will have room for 5 bikes but my boys will definitely be bringing theirs. You are welcome to lose them on Dartmoor if you likeI:

ragged
08-01-08, 16:15
http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/web/images/pvf_lettering.gif

Wow, you guys are quick off th mark, thanks for supporting this new show. Just to let you know that the website has been updated with band line up, what's on, camping and so on. You can also buy tickets online or by downloading the booking form, buy merchandise, download the Show n Shine entry form, download trader booking form and add any comments/ask any questions on our forum..

If you are after a club camping plot you can also download the booking form, you need to nominate one club member to co-ordinate the booking & collect the money...but yo know that 'cause you've already done i!!

You can download a flyer from here... (http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk/web/docs/pvf_flyer_new_A4.pdf)

Hope to see you all there... :)

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk

Ragged

reimoboy
08-01-08, 16:20
Yep I have booking form and have started collecting money.

Ragged, any idea of when form needs to be in as Chris who I think is organising your club camping areas gave me the impression it needs to be ASAP?

Simon

Jarmez
08-01-08, 16:27
Love to join you and meet but we're already away. Hope it goes well.

ragged
12-01-08, 08:43
Yep I have booking form and have started collecting money.

Ragged, any idea of when form needs to be in as Chris who I think is organising your club camping areas gave me the impression it needs to be ASAP?

Simon

Well sooner is better than later :) Chris & Vince who are organising this, both have day jobs and are funding some of the quite considerable upfront costs out of their own pockets. They certainly won't be making any money out of it and I think their being pretty brave taking quite a risk to do something to keep the rest of us happy; for all of those people who have said in recent years, "RTTS isn't what it used to be" Vince & Chris have got up & done something about it, so the sooner they can get some funds in the better.

Thanks for your support and let' hope it's a good one!

Ragged

Funnybones
14-01-08, 12:15
Loubelou and I have already booked our tickets for this.

jane/rob&dennis
14-01-08, 12:19

you're not going with someone else are you? :blg;)

reimoboy
14-01-08, 12:27

If you want to be in the forum camping area PM me your details and I will add you to our booking form stating that you have already paid:ILU:

reimoboy
15-01-08, 11:19

Members staying in T4forum camping area:

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 ???

Other members coming:

Loubelou, Funnybones.......

Any more takers??

Rocherocker
19-01-08, 18:10
Hi Reimoboy,
We are still well up for this, sorry for the slow reply.
Only snag that we have is that its my daughters 8th birthday on Sunday the 25th May.
Not a problem for us, but need to let family know that we will be away.
Will get back to you as soon as possible.:ILU::ILU:

reimoboy
20-01-08, 20:18
Ok cheers Minty, don't be long though:D

reimoboy
20-01-08, 21:19
Hi Reimoboy,
Only snag that we have is that its my daughters 8th birthday on Sunday the 25th May.

My boys (9 and 11 and daughter aged 3) will be happy to celebrate with your daughter - don't forget the cakeH:

scott337
20-01-08, 21:23
My boys (9 and 11 and daughter aged 3) will be happy to celebrate with your daughter - don't forget the cakeH:
If we get more than 10 vans for this Ill bring the jelly and Ice cream :grphg

reimoboy
20-01-08, 21:35
Think HECKY is coming as well

thats 6 plus Loubelou, Funnybones.........ohh jelly(nearly!!)H:

reimoboy
23-01-08, 08:33

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (awaiting payment)
HECKY (awaiting payment)

Other members coming:

Any more takers?? Once the booking form has been sent we cannot be allocated any more space!

switch3sixty
23-01-08, 11:30
I'm coming down for the weekend but haven't book and still not sure what car i'll be using I:
Won't know til the night before i go knowing me, depends what's working best or if i need to sell one of my bays :eek:

reimoboy
25-01-08, 19:53
Cheque received today mintyt4, cheersT:

Any more takers?

muddyhell
25-01-08, 20:33
Will try an raise some more interest at Devon Meet this Monday eve...T:

Have Pm`d all the Devon Members on the Membership list....maybe Ron can rattle some interest from some Cornish floks..:)

ragged
26-01-08, 17:56
Hi Reimoboy,

Come and let us know at the organisers tent and we'll get one of the bands to play her happy birthday :)

Ragged

reimoboy
26-01-08, 21:03
Come and let us know at the organisers tent and we'll get one of the bands to play her happy birthday :)

Ragged

Sounds good to meT: Vw show chilled out family atmosphere, that's what it is all about:ILU:

slammedbus
26-01-08, 22:31
Hi folks, we are usually down south for RTTS anyway (only missed two since it started lol) but your all right it is gettin a wee bit too chav lol and its my birthday and weddin anniversary so lookin for sommat a bit more chilled, looked at the Plymouth Volksfest website and it looks damn good, are hounds allowed tho as our two go everywhere with us :D

reimoboy
27-01-08, 09:38
Hi folks, we are usually down south for RTTS anyway (only missed two since it started lol) but your all right it is gettin a wee bit too chav lol and its my birthday and weddin anniversary so lookin for sommat a bit more chilled, looked at the Plymouth Volksfest website and it looks damn good, are hounds allowed tho as our two go everywhere with us :D

I'm fairly certain dogs are allowed (may have to be kept on a lead though?)

I will find out for certain and let you know T:

Rocherocker
27-01-08, 09:58
Thanks Ragged,
Can't wait this is looking like a top weekend.H:H:
Been listening to a few of the bands, sounding wicked.:ILU:

slammedbus
27-01-08, 17:14
I'm fairly certain dogs are allowed (may have to be kept on a lead though?)

I will find out for certain and let you know T:

cheers mate appreciate that :) ours are always on lead anyway, rescue hounds so keep em well under control :)

reimoboy
27-01-08, 18:04
cheers mate appreciate that :) ours are always on lead anyway, rescue hounds so keep em well under control :)

Contacted organisers and dogs ARE allowed on a lead so that's goodT:

They also told me to get our booking form in soon as space is limited so anyone else interested PM me for payment details

Cheers Simon

leomurray
31-01-08, 22:23
Thanks Ragged,
Can't wait this is looking like a top weekend.H:H:
Been listening to a few of the bands, sounding wicked.:ILU:

Check out www.myspace.com/twospotgobi (http://www.myspace.com/twospotgobi)

good honest chilled out music. well worth a listen :)

reimoboy
01-02-08, 11:00

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (paid)
HECKY (awaiting payment?)
slammedbus (awaiting payment?)
jeffandtan (awaiting payment?)

Other members coming:

Any more takers??

PM me for payment details.

Once the booking form has been sent we cannot be allocated any more space!

jane/rob&dennis
01-02-08, 11:27
Getting closer to jelly and Ice Cream! A:

If we need to bump the numbers up then I know "Brinky" will be calling in for a day visit! I:

ragged
02-02-08, 18:03

Dogs with responsible owners welcome, but keep them away from me cause since one of them crapped in my awning at Vanfest and the kids walked it all over the inside of my van I have not been a big fan :D

Also, 27 bands now confirmed....details will be up soon...

Ragged

jago25_98
04-02-08, 13:39
I'm a definite maybe. I have to get confirmation that I will be off from work and that could take upto the 21st of this month. So far it's 3/4 sure

reimoboy
04-02-08, 13:43
I'm a definite maybe. I have to get confirmation that I will be off from work and that could take upto the 21st of this month. So far it's 3/4 sure

Let me know as soon as you can mate. I should be able to put off posting booking form until the 21st T:

If you can make it drop me a PM when you know and I will let you know about payment etc :ILU: Simon

reimoboy
08-02-08, 18:41

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (paid)
slammedbus (paid)
jeffandtan (paid)
jago25_98 (awaiting confirmation)

Other members coming:

Any more takers??

Closing date for payment will be end of February!

FLIPPER
13-02-08, 22:13
Booking on it's way Simon

Cheers

reimoboy
13-02-08, 22:38
[quote=FLIPPERT4;49098]Booking on it's way Simon

Excellent, any more?

jane/rob&dennis
14-02-08, 11:10
you watch, minute you "close" the bookings they'll all come running! guess we'll have to squeeze up!

phil
14-02-08, 12:37
Si,

you have PM ;)

Jarmez
14-02-08, 19:37
Well I don't know about coming running, but it looks like I should now be able to pop down although only for just a day - so looking forward to putting a few faces to names and see some decent vans.H:

reimoboy
18-02-08, 16:41

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (paid)
slammedbus (paid)
jeffandtan (paid)
FLIPPERT4 (paid)
phil (paid)
The monk (paid)
knighty (paid)
mikesvr6 (awaiting payment)

Other members coming:

Any more takers??

Closing date for payment will be end of February!

slammedbus
18-02-08, 17:42
I had a quick chat with the guys organisin this at Dubfreeze, its gonna be one helluva show, I cant wait lol

And nobody worry my dogs wont in yer awnin lol :D be lucky to get the lazy beggars off the bed hehehe

reimoboy
19-02-08, 12:32
Deadline for forum camping area is the end of February so don't delay T:

reimoboy
21-02-08, 18:19

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (paid)
slammedbus (paid)
jeffandtan (paid)
FLIPPERT4 (paid)
phil (paid)
The monk (paid)
knighty (paid)
mikesvr6 (awaiting payment)
twosugars(awaiting payment)

Other members coming:

Any more takers??

Once the booking form has been sent we cannot be allocated any more space! Sending form at the end of the month.

Just one week to get your payments in!!

scott337
21-02-08, 20:29
Looks like Jelly and Ice cream on me then

twosugars
25-02-08, 16:52
Reimoboy - you have Pm T:

t4ste
27-02-08, 06:31
Reimoboy you have PM T:

reimoboy
27-02-08, 08:29

reimoboy (paid)
muddyhell (paid)
scott337 (paid)
jane/rob&dennis (paid)
mintyt4 (paid)
HECKY (paid)
slammedbus (paid)
jeffandtan (paid)
FLIPPERT4 (paid)
phil (paid)
The monk (paid)
knighty (paid)
mikesvr6 (paid)
twosugars (paid)
t4ste (paid)

Other members coming:

Payments need to be in by Friday 29th Feb!!

Cheers Simon

muddyhell
28-02-08, 06:38
Ive paid for 2 and now Nina can`t get the weekend off so there will be a spare ticket here...if anyone misses the dead line let us know... Chris..T:

reimoboy
28-02-08, 07:34
Ive paid for 2 and now Nina can`t get the weekend off so there will be a spare ticket here...if anyone misses the dead line let us know... Chris..T:

Chris, don't worry I will alter the booking form and send you a cheque to refund you for one ticket T:

Simon

reimoboy
28-02-08, 12:57
Last day to post your cheques. Booking being sent tomorrow!!

reimoboy
28-02-08, 21:13
15 vans booked and paid for T: The bar is now closed unless there are any late night stragglers:confused:

scott337
28-02-08, 21:36
Looks like Im going to be busy making jelly then T:T:

slammedbus
28-02-08, 21:49
hmmmmmmmmm jelly :D

scott337
28-02-08, 22:10
hmmmmmmmmm jelly :D
yeah and Icecream as I promised if we got more than 10 vans

reimoboy
28-02-08, 22:38
Lime jelly and vanilla ice cream pleaseT:........... oh and a flake if it's not too much trouble :D

scott337
28-02-08, 22:41
Lime jelly and vanilla ice cream pleaseT:........... oh and a flake if it's not too much trouble :D

Ill see what I can do, nice result 15 vans T:T:

reimoboy
28-02-08, 22:49
yeh, not bad for a virgin event, look forward to seeing you guys 'n' girls there :ILU: Look out for 'Mr Whippy Scott'I:

reimoboy
29-02-08, 10:49
To all those who have sent me cheques, I will be paying them into the bank on Monday.

jane/rob&dennis
29-02-08, 11:39
:eek: :blg :GL :jd hsy: ok

FLIPPER
29-02-08, 18:22
Scott;s bringing Jelly.. I will bring a case of Magners for us all too enjoy 1st night.. Well maybe a couple cases!!! Roll on Plymouth Volksfest

scott337
29-02-08, 18:25
Scott;s bringing Jelly.. I will bring a case of Magners for us all too enjoy 1st night.. Well maybe a couple cases!!! Roll on Plymouth Volksfest
:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers
Think I have a recipe for vodka jelly (grown ups only)

jane/rob&dennis
29-02-08, 18:47
I'll get Jane to make cakes, that first night we shall eat and drink like kings!A:

FLIPPER
29-02-08, 18:49
oh dear.... I think its gonna be a really late one!!! ..... What a shame . lol

reimoboy
29-02-08, 21:14

Sounds good to me (don't forget the ice T:)

phil
29-02-08, 22:31
pasties anyone ? :)

FLIPPER
29-02-08, 22:44

Lovely Job... So now we got Pasties for starters, To be swigged back with a little Magners, Janes Cake And Scott's Vodka jelly for dessert..... Awesome... So what else is gonna get added to menu>>>>??

mikesvr6
29-02-08, 23:13
We never travel without wifes cookies and if we are lucky chocolate Brownies.

phil
29-02-08, 23:18
Serious, Let me know numbers and preference.

my mother inlaw, no wait, the mother of my beautiful wife bakes the best pasties in the southwest, let me know numbers for chuck steak or chicken and lavender.

P ;)

mikey
01-03-08, 06:50
Serious, Let me know numbers and preference.

my mother inlaw, no wait, the mother of my beautiful wife bakes the best pasties in the southwest, let me know numbers for chuck steak or chicken and lavender.

P ;)

About 150 for Mikeys N Devon camping weekend please T:

reimoboy
01-03-08, 07:22
Phil, steak ones x5 for us please http://planetsmilies.net/eat-drink-smiley-7854.gif T:

scott337
01-03-08, 08:00
PLYMOUTH FOODFEST
Phil, 1 Chix and 1 Steak please T:T:

t4ste
01-03-08, 09:00
Hi Phil
2 steak 2 chicken please.

You realise youve opened up a can of worms now, your mother in law is going to be busy A:

Cheers
Steve T:

scott337
01-03-08, 09:02
You realise youve opened up a can of worms now, your mother in law is going to be busy A:

Cheers
Steve T:
Im not eating wormsLOL:LOL:LOL:

reimoboy
01-03-08, 10:14
Just wondered if any of you guys n gals who are going to PVF are also coming up to the all day meet at the Ace cafe on 22nd of this month?

Be good to see you there T:

scott337
01-03-08, 10:24
Just wondered if any of you guys n gals who are going to PVF are also coming up to the all day meet at the Ace cafe on 22nd of this month?

Be good to see you there T:
Sorry cant make that one busy making Ice cream, not really Im camping in N Devon hope you have a good one.
Cheers :)

twosugars
02-03-08, 01:03
i will be up at the ace on the 22nd T:

jane/rob&dennis
02-03-08, 14:56

One of each please. A:A:

Also, for those traveling some distance, we can do a milk and frozen stuff shopping trip on our drive(a whole 6 miles A:) in

Already on list is two bags of ice for Flippers Magnars.

For those thinking logistically there's a sainsburys about two miles away and a tesco metro thingy a reasonable walk away (there is a pub on route)

Lastly we're bringing the bikes along so if you've got them and can bring them Dartmoors just up the road, just incase a whole weekend of VW is just a tad too much.

and lastly lastly, honest, thanks Reimo for doing all the orgainsing, it's looking to be a good weekend.

R&J

reimoboy
02-03-08, 15:08
Thanks for that Jane and Rob T:

mikesvr6
02-03-08, 15:20
Phil 2 of each please! what an weekend this should be can't wait.

FLIPPER
02-03-08, 19:19
Thanks for that Jane and Rob T:

I will second that!! Big thanks to Reimo!!

My van lived in Yelverton nr. Plymouth all its life before I got it.... Is that far from show? Just wondering what the chances of the previous owner seeing it now!!

muddyhell
02-03-08, 19:39
Put us down for a steak pastie please T:

Rocherocker
02-03-08, 19:43
Hi Phil 1 steak and 3 chicken please sir, really looking forward to this one.

I was talking to one of the boys at my local scrappy on friday and i think he knows one of the organisers, he recons bookings for this have gone mental.
:ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU:

slammedbus
02-03-08, 20:01
2 Steak this way please :D

FLIPPER
03-03-08, 21:37
Steak for me please bud! T:

Boris
07-03-08, 20:45
We will be down that way that weekend [normally ''DO'' Biggar in Scotland] but we have booked a cottage for a week at ST. ERTH. Would it be worth just going down for the day on sunday?......cost wise and stuff going on wise!

Cheers,BORIS.

scott337
07-03-08, 20:52
Hi Boris
Come and say Hi its a new event so dont really know whats going on on sunday but Ive got a feeling it will be fun.

Boris
07-03-08, 21:24
Hi Boris
Come and say Hi its a new event so dont really know whats going on on sunday but Ive got a feeling it will be fun.

Thanks, we will!:ILU:

ragged
15-03-08, 09:19

This show is really gonna be a cracker, not only are there now 27 confirmed bands, but some big names have come on board, check out the website to see who is gonna be there...

Thanks for your fantastic support with the club camping book, but for those who missed the boat, advanced ticket discount has ended, but advanced tickets still available at only 20 for all 4 days until 11th of April, numbers will be limited, avoid waiting at the gate and get your tickets from the comfort of home!!

Sunday will see the show 'n' shine and your 5 quid will get the all the bands from 12-6pm, plus the traders and we have some big names signed up now including Just Kampers and Cool Air...:)

www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk (http://www.plymouthvolksfest.co.uk)

Ragged

jane/rob&dennis
15-03-08, 16:14
We've run the band line up past our nephew and niece (19/16 yrs old) and got approving ums and Ahh.

I'm looking forward to Ring of Fire the Johnny Cash Tribute

Mad Dogg Mcrea have been likened to the pogues and The Van Daniel's went down a storm at a recent gig (so my nephew tells me)

Looks like we might be weekend parents!

reimoboy
15-03-08, 16:24
Some Ska as well in the form of the Renegade Beat :clap......... and a Pistols tribute act T: I think that this show could well be a highlight of the year for those who are going.
Rob and Jane- weekend parents is the way forward.....at least you can hand them back :D

jane/rob&dennis
15-03-08, 16:34
yeh and at that age they are pretty self sufficient, only returning for food. I've told nephew he's to provide his own beer. I:
We'll have to look after them as Nephew has a transit so wouldn't get within a mile of the place on his own!:eek:

vwt4graham
27-03-08, 20:57
i should be there... hoping to have van pratically finished by then. should be cool... right on the doorstep and with good bands goin - mad dog, van daniels, and apparently dirty sanchez.

FLIPPER
27-03-08, 21:09
Just been checking out website.... Thinking about entering Show & Shine?? Is it worth doing?? :confused:

reimoboy
27-03-08, 21:44
Just been checking out website.... Thinking about entering Show & Shine?? Is it worth doing?? :confused:
I believe there is a best T4/5 category so got to be worth a go T: I guess I shall be bringing the chamois and wax as well :D

FLIPPER
27-03-08, 21:48
I believe there is a best T4/5 category so got to be worth a go T: I guess I shall be bringing the chamois and wax as well :D

Nice one Simon, At least I will have some company then!! Always room for a little competition!! Rasp: T:

reimoboy
27-03-08, 21:50
Just had another look at their website, category is best water cooled van, so will be up against some T3s as well. Extra polishing required :eek:

jane/rob&dennis
22-04-08, 12:02
took the van to work yesterday and when I got back to it there was a flyer under the windscreen wiper, nothing unusal perhaps but I work in a military base where you need a passes to get in!

Just thought I 'd share that with everyone show how far these guys are going to get maximum attendance. Not long now! A:A:A:

Rob

reimoboy
22-04-08, 12:05
Excellent Rob. :D

I haven't received the tickets yet but have emailled organisers today. As soon as they arrive I will send them outT:

tikone
22-04-08, 15:01
Hi guys,

Im well keen to get away from Newquay that weekend.

Run to the Sh:ce aint what it used to be!

Im gutted i cant camp though as our lass's mom and sister will be along for the ride,

but, come to think of it, thats me and 3 womenI:

See how it goes.;)

reimoboy
22-04-08, 15:49
Make sure you pop over and say Hi at the forum camping areaT:

tikone
23-04-08, 09:50
Make sure you pop over and say Hi at the forum camping areaT:

Will do!! :ILU:

Might be able to swing some free beer, i work for a brewery.

Anyone like Doombar????T:

jane/rob&dennis
23-04-08, 10:26
Will do!! :ILU:

Might be able to swing some free beer, i work for a brewery.

Anyone like Doombar????T:

not sure about Doombar but I know I like the Free beer.A: come on over Jane'll be there, I know Mrs Reimo is bring Reimoboy and all the little Reimo's along. Minty will also be draging along their brood as well. Phil's coming up from Roche if they've finished the road by then!

Any way escapre the corsas and rover and come on up it'll be a right proper family like gathering. H:T:

reimoboy
29-04-08, 11:00
Heard from organisers today, tickets should be with me by the end of next week and I will forward them to all those who have booked T:

rocketron
04-05-08, 13:42
We will be down that way that weekend [normally ''DO'' Biggar in Scotland] but we have booked a cottage for a week at ST. ERTH. Would it be worth just going down for the day on sunday?......cost wise and stuff going on wise!

Cheers,BORIS.

you wont be far from me then as i work in the signal box just down from st erth station, hence the reason im not going to PVF or volkel. :(
nice one si, sounds like this going to be a cracker, have a good weekend. T:

Wagenworx
06-05-08, 21:33
Hi People, sorry haven't been around been busy with the new member of the family, read all the posts and now feel hungry all that talk of food , so I best tell the wife to stock up on goodies T: , plymonth volksfest is looking good CAN'T WAIT, see you all there The Monk :ILU:

jane/rob&dennis
07-05-08, 07:18
Welcome back Monk, THought you lot were celibate?:eek:

Any way see you in a couple of week and rest assured there'll be plenty of cake for every one. A:

t4ste
08-05-08, 09:44
HI Simon
did you ever get those tickets from the organisers?

Not that im getting excited or anything I:

Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
08-05-08, 09:49
Not yet Steve, they said by the end of this week, so hopefully tomorrow :ILU:

t4ste
08-05-08, 09:54
Ok Thanks
Im sure i can wait a bit longer H:

Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
08-05-08, 09:56
My postman is always late so they may yet turn up today H:

t4ste
08-05-08, 10:15
You are nothing but a tease ;)

Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
09-05-08, 13:08
Good news:D - tickets for PVF T4 Forum camping area have arrived with me today!! I will post them out to all concerned this afternoon - 28 adult tickets in total T:

They should be with you Monday or Tuesday so if you don't receive them let me know

See you all there H:

Simon:ILU:

jane/rob&dennis
09-05-08, 13:17
If you want bring ours along to van west. H: We should be there(if we get in!:eek: Long story)

reimoboy
09-05-08, 13:26
Don't worry Rob, I have just posted them off in one batch as knowing me I will easy get confused if I start handing them out :eek: See you later, we should be there between 7 and 8 I hope!!

jane/rob&dennis
09-05-08, 13:33
Look out for us we'll be the one's pleading to get let in as Dave's tickets haven't made it in time! :(

reimoboy
09-05-08, 14:25
Give us a shout if you need a leg up over the fence LOL:

twosugars
10-05-08, 12:12
royal mail must be on a good day, got mine this morning!T:

ta reimoboy!:tu

Rocherocker
10-05-08, 12:28
Got mine this morning, happy days, hope we get some of this sunshine!!!:cool:

Cheers Reimo!!!

t4ste
10-05-08, 15:49
Got mine this morning to.

Have we got our own area or is it a free for all?

Cheers
Steve

Rocherocker
10-05-08, 18:24
Think we have got our own area.:ILU:

t4ste
10-05-08, 18:25
OH Lovely

Should be a good one this plenty of music on and loads for the kids to do.

Cheers
Steve

Rocherocker
10-05-08, 18:40
Yup, and we get to escape the Run to the Sun chavs and chavettes!!!!

phil
10-05-08, 20:36
got mine today H:

nice one Reimo

its going to be a good one, and a nice and welcome change to be heading away from newquay and all that nonsense.

cant wait. T:T:

FLIPPER
10-05-08, 22:13
Simon, Got mine today.... Roll on now!!!,Cant wait T:T:

Jono
11-05-08, 21:13
Can someone PM with Ticket info please.....Sorry if I've missed the trick Im fresh back from Vanwest and tired...ahhhhhhhhh

Cheers

Jono.:D

scott337
12-05-08, 06:23
My tickets were on the door step when I got back from Vanwest, cheers Simon see you all there.

johneames
12-05-08, 08:08
Same here. Cheers Simon T:

jane/rob&dennis
12-05-08, 08:56
Our's we're sat on the mat when we got back from VanWest.

Keep an eye on this thread, I'm down Newnham this week so will get some pictures to wet the appetite.

A:A:

dartmoor dwarf
12-05-08, 12:58
i am coming down sunday am and staying overnight, i got a chit off chris at vanwest saying i can camp in the main area for the night as they had no two day tickets with them and i can pay on the gate.

vanwest was great first vw event in years. the wife is coming around to the idea slowly. this event will be the decider i think

cheers for the stickers rod

Russt4
12-05-08, 19:06
Just been on the site and advanced tickets have ended:(, can some one high up save 2 spaces for me and Jono ;)T:

reimoboy
12-05-08, 19:18
Russ, think you may have to just pay on the gate, not sure if you will be able to get on the Forum camping area as I finalised this weeks ago! Even if you end up in general camping make sure you still party it up with the rest of us T: Be great to see you there ( with your new Khyam :D)

crisnsatch
12-05-08, 19:40
Me my wife and kids are going...camping for the weekend! Ordered my tickets a few weeks ago but not arrived yet! Cutting it fine...not long to go now:(

Jono
12-05-08, 19:47
Russ, think you may have to just pay on the gate, not sure if you will be able to get on the Forum camping area as I finalised this weeks ago! Even if you end up in general camping make sure you still party it up with the rest of us T: Be great to see you there ( with your new Khyam :D)

If there is any possible way we can slip into the Forum area (Russ n' Jono) it would make life stacks easier as were bringing the boy again.....had to go to bed early Friday at vanwest as we were over in the general population area:( a few words with Jimbo and we slipped in on the end of the "boardwalk" Saturday morning....I know I keep leaving it till last minute!!

If you can pull any strings dude Id be really grateful;) please please please

Cheers

Jono.

Wagenworx
12-05-08, 19:57
Cheers Simon, Got the tickets, so what time can we roll up on friday? :confused:

mikesvr6
12-05-08, 21:04
Can't wait tickets arrived and kids and wife looking forward to it. Gates open 2pm Friday what time most arriving??

t4ste
12-05-08, 21:08
Can't wait tickets arrived and kids and wife looking forward to it. Gates open 2pm Friday what time most arriving??

Hi Mike

Not sure yet but i would say around 13:59:59 T:

Cheers
Steve

slammedbus
12-05-08, 21:16
we gonna be arrivin late afternoon Friday, dependin on how the traffic is lmao :D cant wait :D

mikesvr6
12-05-08, 21:21
Expect traffic to be bad it normally is that weekend when we lived up country and came down the same weekend it took us 12 hours (normally 5-6)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t4ste
12-05-08, 21:24
Expect traffic to be bad it normally is that weekend when we lived up country and came down the same weekend it took us 12 hours (normally 5-6)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a problem for you now mike as we are going the other way Rasp:

Cheers
steve

jane/rob&dennis
12-05-08, 22:09
Hi Mike

Not sure yet but i would say around 13:59:59 T:

Cheers
Steve

I finish work at 1300 and it's at least a ten minute drive from my house so should be there around the same time, Jane can follow on later when she's finished work! :eek:The exercise will do her good!H:

Not long now got a little something line up to keep us amused! should be a good weekend.

Rob

scott337
12-05-08, 22:14
We should be there around 4ish looking forward to it see ya there:):)

Daaisy
12-05-08, 22:38
hi all you plymouth volksfesters

(ooh that sounds painful !!!! )

just wondering if any one from Cardiff/ South Wales is going ?

Rob Jane and DEnnis have kindly offered me a new step cover for my van which is surplus to their requirements

and was looking for a lift home for it I:I:I:

can any one help ?

Thanks in advance

Daaisy

johneames
13-05-08, 08:14
Does anyone know what time the gates are closed to traffic on site on the Friday? Need to know if the missus needs to get out of work early.

reimoboy
13-05-08, 08:25
John,

Gates open:

Friday 14.00-22.00

Saturday 10.00-20.00

Sunday 10.00-18.00

Monday 10.00-16.00*

Day ticket holders must leave the site by 16.00 and will not be admitted to evening music events.

*Visitors must leave the site by 16.00. No admissions on the Monday

jane/rob&dennis
13-05-08, 08:26
22:00 me hearty.

What he said!

johneames
13-05-08, 08:34
Cheers for that guys - Angela is booking Friday afternoon off work. RESULT!

reimoboy
13-05-08, 08:37
We are trying to get Billy out of school at lunchtime on the Friday, fingers crossed :ILU:

t4ste
13-05-08, 08:45
Hi Simon
Just a thought i take it they will go off the ticket number regarding our camping area as it doesnt say T4Forum camping area on the ticket.
As for billy he's not looking to well on that Friday morning you may have to keep him home.I:
Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
13-05-08, 08:50
Steve, I thought the same - there is no mention on the ticket about the forum :confused: The organisers do have the names and registration plates of those who have pre-booked for our camping area so I guess they will check these at the time.

Really looking forward to it now, just hope the weather is as good as it was at Vanwest last weekend:cool:

t4ste
13-05-08, 09:04
Im sure they have some method of doing it.

Im also looking forward to it should be a cracker A:

Cheers
Steve

Wagenworx
13-05-08, 17:42
I can't wait as not used my van yet as just finished it, the family can't wait either, I came along to vanwest for the day on sunday and was a wicked day with good weather too so fingers crossed for sun, good turn out of T4's too in the forum camping, we should be there for 2pm on friday. See you all there !!!! T:

muddyhell
13-05-08, 20:46
Just realised at work today I am booked to work the BH Monday :bhd:bhd guess I`ll be leaving the site as late as poss on the Sunday for the long trek up to North Devon..:D

Will be there as soon as the gates open Friday...every one keen on the Boulevard Parkin again.. worked well at Vansunwest this year... How many vans are going Si.?

Shame Nina isnt going......look out autojumble I:

scott337
13-05-08, 20:48
Theres only 15 vans so we could have a cul de sac LOL:LOL:

FLIPPER
13-05-08, 21:32
Chris, I'm working the monday as well, So I will be leaving on Sunday afternoon as well!:(

But will make up for it on Fri, Sat & Sun!!!

I'm gonna get there for opening too! T:T:

muddyhell
13-05-08, 21:49
Will be out of beer by Sunday as well probably :eek:

whens that answer phone message being posted still want to hear what the others saidLOL:

FLIPPER
13-05-08, 22:41
Will see what I can do Chris LOL:

scott337
13-05-08, 22:47
Ill try not to get shown up at the recycle point this time Chris :cheers:cheers

reimoboy
15-05-08, 09:36
Thanks to everyone who has bought tickets, I'm sure we are all looking forward to a great show.

Just a quick note to say that the forum camping area has only been allocated space for those who have pre-booked and purely for safety's sake those who turn up on the day will need to find a plot in the general camping area, perhaps you will be able to group up together T:

It's only fair that those who have booked weeks ago are given priority even if they arrive after others. At the end of the day we will all be camping within walking distance of everyone so bring on the partyH:

cheers Simon

Wagenworx
15-05-08, 19:53
I'm told I need to order my pastie's, who do I place my order with PLEASE W:, I'm getting the cookies in how many do you think I need :confused:

t4ste
15-05-08, 20:08
Thats a good point.

Come on Phil dont forget them pastiesT:

Cheers
Steve

Jono
15-05-08, 20:39
Thanks to everyone who has bought tickets, I'm sure we are all looking forward to a great show.

Just a quick note to say that the forum camping area has only been allocated space for those who have pre-booked and purely for safety's sake those who turn up on the day will need to find a plot in the general camping area, perhaps you will be able to group up together T:

It's only fair that those who have booked weeks ago are given priority even if they arrive after others. At the end of the day we will all be camping within walking distance of everyone so bring on the partyH:

cheers Simon

Simon,

Those of us rolling with no tickets will play the game dude have no fear, I'd be miffed if I couldn't get in to a pre booked space;)
If the area is anything like Vanwest we should be just the other side of a piece of rope:D
If you get there early you could always help us out with a little pre-recce. We'll aim to get as close as possibleT:

Looking forward to this show be the first time at PlymouthT:

Cheers

Jono.

RUSST4 and JONO....... (A mini Forum camping area)LOL:

scott337
15-05-08, 21:03
Nice one Jono see ya there Ill bring extra jelly and Icecream for mini forum camping

reimoboy
15-05-08, 21:10
Jono, we will certainly do our best to embrace all, it's just very hard to say until we see what sort of area we've got. Got Rob on the case as a forward party so I guess we will take it as it comes but pre-booked must take priority I'm afraid,as I'm sure you understand. T:

Looking forward to seeing you all H:

Scott, I'd almost forgotten about the jelly and ice cream - bring it on!!

See you there :D

jane/rob&dennis
16-05-08, 08:15
I've been thinking.....:eek:

Do any of you lot fish? Can anyone lay their hands on a keepnet? Just had a thought and it might come in handy. T:

If I remember right its;

Pasties Phil
jelly & ice cream Scott
cakes Jane
Magnas Flipper
Ice Rob, must remember to stop at Sainburys on way in!
Games Rob
weather I:

Some useful info:

http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=PL7+5BN&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=PL7+2DY&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=quickest&mapData=846#map=50.39643,-4.04357|15|32

Tescos Metro 1.3 miles away

http://www.multimap.com/directions/?qs_1=PL7+5BN&countryCode_1=GB&qs_2=PL3+6RL&countryCode_2=GB&mode=driving&optimizeFor=quickest&mapData=846#map=50.39636,-4.0603|14|4

Sainsburys 3 miles away.

But as I might have said before we'll be bringing the car over as well (don't worry we'll hide it outside) so either Jane or I can run off on erands when we nip home to feed the cats.

Right think we're sorted!

Rob

I don't know why the links aren't working!

muddyhell
16-05-08, 08:38
jagermeister...T:T:

reimoboy
16-05-08, 09:10
I shall mostly be bringing a plentiful supply of children :eek: ...........oh, and maybe a couple of wine boxes T:

johneames
16-05-08, 09:52
KAVONIA !!! :rofl

mikesvr6
16-05-08, 20:54
Wife is making cookies,she will make loads but not all will make it all the way to plymouth!!!

Can't wait..... who was doing the weather again?

jane/rob&dennis
16-05-08, 21:05
will start squeezing the seaweed and monitoring the ground hog on Monday!

Rocherocker
17-05-08, 08:51
Will be bringing 2 extremly excited kids, 1 of which will be 8 on Sunday!!!

Will bring loads of cake and sweets (for the kids Ha Ha!!!!!), some beers for the boys and a fruit based drink for the ladies.

Should arrive at about 4.30, gonna have a trail run this weekend at putting my awning up, did it once last year, 2 hours:eek:

6 sleeps to go!!!!!!!!!!

johneames
17-05-08, 08:53
Minty, our 8 yo daughter is coming too and she is well into the VeeDub scene. Hoping to get to Plymouth at about 8.30pm

t4ste
17-05-08, 09:43
Dont worry Minty if your bringing beer we can always assist with the putting up of the awning.

We will be there for 2 o'clock A:

Cheers
Steve

Rocherocker
17-05-08, 09:56
Your on, the beers might not assist with putting up the awning but will definatly make it more fun!! T:T:T:T:T:

FLIPPER
18-05-08, 08:50
Going by Metcheck today, Weather looks as though it has been ordered and confirmed!

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=plymouth&day=6

T:

stickerbugboy
18-05-08, 22:03
hay all is thar still room for a little yellow1 with the non pre booked ppl? :)

cant say i was aware of the show till today. (gess iv bin under a rock)
will be comeing down me thinks :)
is eny 1 else heading down from newport/ s.wales?
not shor on time yet but will be friday.

Russt4
18-05-08, 22:08
There isn't any spaces left in the forum area but there will be a mini forum gathering hopefully near by with me and Jono,come and join us mateT:

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 09:06
hay all is thar still room for a little yellow1 with the non pre booked ppl? :)

cant say i was aware of the show till today. (gess iv bin under a rock)
will be comeing down me thinks :)
is eny 1 else heading down from newport/ s.wales?
not shor on time yet but will be friday.

Where ever you end up camping, look for the "The T4 sail" and come over say hi and perhaps relieve me of my spare step:

Rob Jane and DEnnis have kindly offered me a new step cover for my van which is surplus to their requirements

can any one help ?

Thanks in advance

Daaisy

Got a message from someone in Cornwall Volks Club, over 800 tickets sold, weather looking good so as long as the ground dries out it'll be T:.

t4ste
19-05-08, 09:11
Got a message from someone in Cornwall Volks Club, over 800 tickets sold, weather looking good so as long as the ground dries out it'll be T:.[/QUOTE]

Please dont tell me its muddy :eek:

I will have to put my steelies back on H:

Cheers
Steve

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 09:54
Got a message from someone in Cornwall Volks Club, over 800 tickets sold, weather looking good so as long as the ground dries out it'll be T:.[/QUOTE]

Please dont tell me its muddy :eek:

I will have to put my steelies back on H:

Cheers
Steve

Stop being a girl! :eek:it was alittle moist under wheel (both four and two) yesterday, the two wheeled version took an hour to clean last night.

Newnham show ground has a river running through it so drains real well. when my home 'puter wants to work I'll post a couple of pics taken down there yesterday.

t4ste
19-05-08, 09:57
Stop being a girl! :eek:

I spent 4 hours cleaning and polishing it yesterday. Its the best its looked since ive had it and im buggered if its getting dirty. LOL:

Cheers
Steve

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 10:07
I spent 4 hours cleaning and polishing it yesterday. Its the best its looked since ive had it and im buggered if its getting dirty. LOL:

Cheers
Steve

I'm sure I've got some carpet in the loft I'll bring it along. H:

Seriously, even if we have rain this week, you'll be Ok, nothing like VanWet of 07.

reimoboy
19-05-08, 11:00

Cheers
Steve

Don't worry Steve, the little reimos will be there complete with microfibre cloths and speed detailer spray to get things nice and sparkley T: May even throw in a bit of tyre shine :D .....................OCD? me ? never!I:

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 11:39

Cheers
Steve

Don't worry Steve, the little reimos will be there complete with microfibre cloths and speed detailer spray to get things nice and sparkley T: May even through in a bit of tyre shine :D .....................OCD? me ? never!I:

Are you two show and shinning? or just got too much time on your hands? H:

reimoboy
19-05-08, 11:59
Are you two show and shinning? or just got too much time on your hands? H:

Both:eek:.........

t4ste
19-05-08, 12:01
I just have to much time on my hands I:

Cheers
Steve

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 12:09
I just have to much time on my hands I:

Cheers
Steve

right if I just give you my address......T:

t4ste
19-05-08, 12:13
right if I just give you my address......T:

I Didnt quite mean that much time H:

Anyway ive just driven through a puddle so im too busy now LOL:

Cheers
Steve

scott337
19-05-08, 12:20
Clean the van :eek:thats another job to my list before the weekend along with make Jelly and Icecream,stock fridge with beer and so on. Its gonna be a blast see ya there

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 17:02
As promised some picutres of Newnham

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/jane-rob-dennis/newnham90003.jpg

Main arena from what I would guess will be the camping bit. This was Saturday and the weather wasn't too kind.

OK not stitched together too well but you get the idea?
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/jane-rob-dennis/newnham90011.jpghttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/jane-rob-dennis/newnham90010.jpg

Taken Sunday at about 17:00 this is the main bit with the camping bit off to the right.

See you all Friday.

jane/rob&dennis
19-05-08, 17:05

Cheers
Steve
Steve

Just for you I've photographed the van before I clean it:
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/jane-rob-dennis/newnham90016.jpghttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc244/jane-rob-dennis/newnham90017.jpg

hopefully you'll be able to sleep nowH:

Rob. :)

t4ste
19-05-08, 17:46
Steve

Just for you I've photographed the van before I clean it:

hopefully you'll be able to sleep nowH:

Rob. :)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What have you been doing. I ll get me shammy.T:

See you Friday.

Cheers
Steve

muddyhell
19-05-08, 17:48
Whats all this about washing and polishing....I`ll hoover out the dog`s white hairs and all that grass from vanwest we seemed to collect!!!

Maybe...:D

Wagenworx
19-05-08, 21:28
Picture's look good of the area, let's hope no rain! not long now A:

FLIPPER
19-05-08, 21:59
Well looking forward to it now... Roll on Friday !! T:T:

I'm off work for the rest of the week, So tomorrow is Cleaning & Polishing day... Its got bugs splat all over the front after driving to Devon meet in Barnstaple tonight!!

jane/rob&dennis
20-05-08, 12:41
click here (http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/plymouth_forecast_weather.html)

:eek:You'd better pack the wellies! :(

t4ste
20-05-08, 12:44
click here (http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/sw/plymouth_forecast_weather.html)

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It didnt say that yesterday :(

I will bring my big Gazebo in case we need a drinking shelter.

Cheers
Steve

reimoboy
20-05-08, 12:55

Don't worry, I've ordered the weather channel's forecast....much better!! http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Plymouth-UKXX0112

scott337
20-05-08, 13:19

can any one help ?

Thanks in advance

Daaisy
Daaisy I can get this as far as Taunton no problem ,or if you are going to camperjam or dubs at the beach or vanfest hand it over to you then but thats a bit of a wait.Let me know if I can help.

Daaisy
20-05-08, 14:04
Daaisy I can get this as far as Taunton no problem ,or if you are going to camperjam or dubs at the beach or vanfest hand it over to you then but thats a bit of a wait.Let me know if I can help.

Thanks Scott :ILU:

I'm hoping to make it to the Bristol volksfest and the Dubs at the castle ( caldicot)

And, If all else fails i will be at vanfest, ( I can wait, i'm a patient person:))

But if any one else can help anyway along the line

I'd be most grateful

Cheers

Daaisy

Wagenworx
20-05-08, 19:14
Thanks Scott :ILU:

I'm hoping to make it to the Bristol volksfest and the Dubs at the castle ( caldicot)

And, If all else fails i will be at vanfest, ( I can wait, i'm a patient person:))

But if any one else can help anyway along the line

I'd be most grateful

Cheers

Daaisy

Well I'm going to bristol volksfest as well as plymouth??.

Let's hope there's not to much rain :gl as we might be rallying out the field :GL

Jono
20-05-08, 19:38
I'm afraid if the weather forecast doesn't improve we'll be giving this one a miss....:(

Trying to keep a 2 year old happy in the van for three days while the rain pours just isn't cricket!

Fingers crossed the weather will pick upT:

Cheers

Jono.

Vyper
20-05-08, 21:00
Whats all this about washing and polishing....I`ll hoover out the dog`s white hairs and all that grass from vanwest we seemed to collect!!!

Maybe...:D

Going to head over for the Sunday mate, (only day free), gonna meet some of my Cornish Piskie mates I've not seen for a long time, but I'll come by club camping for a leer!

;)

Vyper

Wagenworx
20-05-08, 22:25
I'm afraid if the weather forecast doesn't improve we'll be giving this one a miss....:(

Trying to keep a 2 year old happy in the van for three days while the rain pours just isn't cricket!

Fingers crossed the weather will pick upT:

Cheers

Jono.

I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 month old so best pack the DVD, wish me luck and pray for the weather :gl

FLIPPER
20-05-08, 22:34
:eek: I see what you mean!! Just checked Metcheck.... I: We will see :confused:

scott337
20-05-08, 22:38
Dont worry about the rain its the vodka jelly thats gonna get ya LOL:

muddyhell
21-05-08, 06:54
Its only rain, it can`t be worse than Vanwet 07!! because Plymouth Volkswet just dos`nt sound right!!T:

Daaisy
21-05-08, 07:51
Well I'm going to bristol volksfest as well as plymouth??.

Let's hope there's not to much rain :gl as we might be rallying out the field :GL

Thanks Monk :)

Its all sortedT:

FlipperT4 is doing both too and is bringing it up for me:ILU:

I just love how this forum worksA:

Cheers

Daaisy

reimoboy
21-05-08, 08:07
I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 month old so best pack the DVD, wish me luck and pray for the weather :gl

We are bring 3,9 and 12 year old kids:eek: DVD player for wet weather is almost an essential item ( whatever happened to a good old fashioned pack of cards :dunno:)

I think we should have a collective prayer for sunshine T:

FLIPPER
21-05-08, 08:10
I think we should have a collective prayer for sunshine T:

I'm withyou on that Simon!! :confused:

t4ste
21-05-08, 08:12
I think we should put a kids DVD list up that way they will have plenty to do.T:

It will also leave us Adults more Drinking time.H:

Cheers
Steve