FASP Seat swivels, radiator, bulk oil - all brand new [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

FASP Seat swivels, radiator, bulk oil - all brand new

RubberBiker
23-03-08, 14:33
ALL SEAT SWIVELS NOW SOLD

BRAND NEW RADIATOR STILL AVAILABLE (and the free window film with it, if you want)

DRUM OF ENGINE OIL STILL AVAILABLE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FASP Seat swivels.

I have 2 passenger side, 1 drivers side.

All brand new and in the packaging I received them in (but that's an unimpressive bit of cardboard).

All post '96.

70 each.

-------------------------------------------------

Radiator.

Bought for a 1.9TD ABL - but I believe this fits many models.

(from German & Swedish)

Brand new, in original box, never even fully unpacked.

Oil.

20 litres of a 25 litre drum, Q8 Universal oil

(quality, but heavier oil. probably better for an older diesel engine that burns a bit)

Limo window film (from Screwfix).

FREE to the first person buying one of the above that asks for it.

Postage will be on top of the above prices - but you only pay the actual price of the stamps! (Or you're welcome to pick up in person)

(Actually - that's looking a bit complicated - so you pay the first 10 and I pay the rest. That goes whether you buy 1, more than 1 or all the items - a flat 10)

I don't think I can post the oil drum - we will have to arrange a suitable place to hand it over (I live in Norfolk, and I'm in London regularly)

I could do photos, but FASP seat swivels all look the same, as do rads. They're all brand new and unused due to change of vehicle/conversion plans/no longer doing my own servicing.

brummy breezer
23-03-08, 18:10
pardon my ignorance-will those fasp swivels fit a t4? thanks

RubberBiker
23-03-08, 19:15
pardon my ignorance-will those fasp swivels fit a t4? thanks

Yes, they're made to fit POST 1996 T4's.

(Earlier T4's had a different spacing of the bolts at the 4 corners of the seat)

Take a tape an measure the spacing of the bolts where the seat rails bolt onto the subframe.

If the width between the bolts holding the sliding rails (either side of the seat), is the same as the distance between the bolts at either end of a sliding rail (i.e. the bolt pattern falls on the 4 corners of an exact square) - then yours is post '96.

Jono
24-03-08, 11:32
I'll take 1 x FASP Swivel base for passenger seat please.
Send me payment details.

Are you going to Mikeys N.Devon meet? I could pay and recieve there? sounds like a dodgy amsterdam comment that.....pay and recieve?!!:eek:

Let me know dude I'm happy with whatever.

Jono.

benarete
24-03-08, 11:47
Hi mate,

I'll take 1 passenger swivel seat and the drivers swivel seat.

I'm new to buying on here so just let me know what you want from me.

Cheers

Ben

Trickdaddy
24-03-08, 12:21
Cant believe i missed these 2nd dibs on the pair of swivels imediate payment cheers .

Jono
24-03-08, 19:21
CHECK YOUR PM RUBBERBIKER!!

I've got a horrible feeling your gonna post my base to the wrong address........I know the dude who lives there so if it's already posted no worries I'll give him a bell. Hopefully though your gonna read your PM before posting.

Cheers

Jono.

RubberBiker
24-03-08, 21:05
I've got a horrible feeling...
Jono.

Done! Correct address used.