** BREAKING** LHD Kombi 1.9td Kombi bulkhead 3 seater [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

** BREAKING** LHD Kombi 1.9td Kombi bulkhead 3 seater

tidytransporters
26-08-10, 22:29
Currently breaking a 1995 LHD 1.9td kombi, It has the factory bulk head which incorporates 3 seats in the back.

Only parts sold so far is the engine.

Anybody need anything? all parts going cheap to clear quickly:ILU:

tonybaloni
27-08-10, 00:34
Currently breaking a 1995 LHD 1.9td kombi, It has the factory bulk head which incorporates 3 seats in the back.

Only parts sold so far is the engine.

Anybody need anything? all parts going cheap to clear quickly:ILU:

Does it have the nearside plastic step cover for the sliding door ?

Fishbreath Mc Pebblepincher
27-08-10, 06:56
if it has electric mirrors will i'll have the drivers to replace my passenger one, if you get me T:

lumoxs
27-08-10, 07:12
i need a passenger wing mirror mate!

chortle
27-08-10, 07:17
Great Avatar Dantro, cheered me up on this wet Friday morning. T:

JR
27-08-10, 08:09
Great Avatar Dantro, cheered me up on this wet Friday morning. T:

Yep defo brightend up my morningI:

tonybaloni
27-08-10, 08:10
if it has electric mirrors will i'll have the drivers to replace my passenger one, if you get me T:

Lol Dantro you win the avatar vote for me.

clintharshaw
27-08-10, 11:39
i need a bonnet switch if it has one?

tidytransporters
27-08-10, 19:45
i need a bonnet switch if it has one?

sorry mate, its bust, Think they are 8 for the stealers

tidytransporters
27-08-10, 19:46

manual mateI:

Deadlizard
29-08-10, 13:06
I'll take the L/H door mirror if still available and in one piece

y600d
29-08-10, 15:10
have got any door rubbers left.looking for sliding door and barn door for my 1996 lwb

lumoxs
01-09-10, 07:22
also as well as the wing mirror i'm after could i as if you have the bottom pannel, the one that attaches to the plastic grill?

joe_nl
01-09-10, 14:30
Has it got factory central locking?

I will have the drivers or passengers central locking motor if so?

Brumski
03-09-10, 11:32
Will... I'm after the support bracket for the handle on the A pillar from a LHD van passenger side (AKA drivers side in UK)...

Wanting to fit a handle to drivers side A pillar of my van - got handle but no bracket under the A pillar trim...
Only need the bracket but if comes with handle then so be it...

tidytransporters
03-09-10, 19:54
Will... I'm after the support bracket for the handle on the A pillar from a LHD van passenger side (AKA drivers side in UK)...

Wanting to fit a handle to drivers side A pillar of my van - got handle but no bracket under the A pillar trim...
Only need the bracket but if comes with handle then so be it...

Yep its on the website mate:ILU:

Deadlizard
03-09-10, 20:39
Hi Will,

What about my previous post....the L/H mirror? available

tidytransporters
03-09-10, 21:01
Hi Will,

What about my previous post....the L/H mirror? available

Its smashed to bit's mate:eek:

Brumski
04-09-10, 14:44
Yep its on the website mate:ILU:

Cant see it Will... do you mean this one... http://www.tidytransporters.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=247

If so then it's the other side I need i.e. UK drivers side or passengers side on a left hooker.

Deadlizard
07-09-10, 06:52
Its smashed to bit's mate:eek:

WAAAH!! :blg

BB Blammalam
07-09-10, 18:43
Hi Will do you have an electric window riser for offside,

central locking motor for nearside,

any interior panels but in particular the rear door and the sliding door.

I'm also after some bolts for the rear seat in my velle. Its the tilt forward one but its currently welded in although it does tilt.

Cheers T:

andaru8
07-09-10, 20:58
Hi, im looking for one rear coil spring (heavy duty).if you got one give me a price + posting to glasgow area,many thanks

tidytransporters
07-09-10, 21:16
Hi, im looking for one rear coil spring (heavy duty).if you got one give me a price + posting to glasgow area,many thanks

we have loads of springs, all different lengths, what length do you need?

tidytransporters
07-09-10, 21:18
Hi Will do you have an electric window riser for offside,

central locking motor for nearside,

any interior panels but in particular the rear door and the sliding door.

I'm also after some bolts for the rear seat in my velle. Its the tilt forward one but its currently welded in although it does tilt.

Cheers T:

hi not got a c.l motor Trev aka windwelder on here definatly will have. P.m him and he will help with that

Dont have any rear seat bolts

HAve a full caravelle we are breaking sometime this week, Mint condition, would ideally like to sell the lot complete

Sorry mate, not much help:*

andaru8
07-09-10, 21:31
Hi,sorry ,its an original spring off a 1994 swb 1000 2.4D,im guessing its standard length???i will measure its partner tomorrow.thanks

tidytransporters
07-09-10, 21:39
Hi,sorry ,its an original spring off a 1994 swb 1000 2.4D,im guessing its standard length???i will measure its partner tomorrow.thanks

ah o.k just so happens i have a 2.4 d 1995 swb 1000 we toke apart last week, so i know the spring you need.. 10 + post

andaru8
08-09-10, 19:25
Measured the spring i need to match today; 280mm length,160mm widest diameter,thickest part of coil is 20mm.Got anything similar?give me a price and delivery to PA160BS (nr glasgow)Thanks.Andy

andaru8
08-09-10, 20:45
Done! let me know a total.Paypal gift OK?email?much obliged.

BB Blammalam
08-09-10, 23:15
hi not got a c.l motor Trev aka windwelder on here definatly will have. P.m him and he will help with that

Dont have any rear seat bolts

HAve a full caravelle we are breaking sometime this week, Mint condition, would ideally like to sell the lot complete

Sorry mate, not much help:*

Cheers for the heads up on Trev. I'll ask him.

How much for the velle int panels? Or do you mean seats, carpets etc as well?

Also have you got any decent tailgate gas struts?

andaru8
18-09-10, 13:59
Hi,got a total price for that 2.4d rear coil spring yet? 10 + post ,you said.Give me a total and email for paypal gift.cheers,andy

Russbooger
20-09-10, 15:53
Is the front doors trim available, and if so are they in good nick - mine look like they've lost a fight with freddy kreuger!

Cheers

Russ

Village
07-10-10, 14:54
Wilber,

do you have any door bellows for the front doors? I need to fit some speakers in my door pockets....

plus, I don't think you charged me for the drivers door seal (the slightly knackered one you offered my for nowt was for the passenger side). How much to I owe you for that?

Cheers
Pete

tidytransporters
07-10-10, 18:22
Wilber,

do you have any door bellows for the front doors? I need to fit some speakers in my door pockets....

plus, I don't think you charged me for the drivers door seal (the slightly knackered one you offered my for nowt was for the passenger side). How much to I owe you for that?

Cheers
Pete

dont worry about it mate, dont have any door bellows dude sorry

Will

swbsyncro
11-10-10, 19:13
do you have drivers side wing mirror, or clear indicators?
can you pm me answer?

tidytransporters
11-10-10, 21:20
p.m sent:ILU:

Brumski
13-10-10, 13:37
Cant see it Will... do you mean this one... http://www.tidytransporters.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=247

If so then it's the other side I need i.e. UK drivers side or passengers side on a left hooker.

Hi Will.
Not sure if you saw this mate??

Cheers
Carl.

Dubflecta
17-10-10, 08:09
How much for everything to change a RHD to a LHD?

Motters
24-10-10, 23:07
Hi Will....do you have any Kombi rear seat belts - to fit to the rear (mid) offside? I need the complete lot (seatbelt, all bolts, C Pillar plastic cover, etc)