OMG.......I'm in shock now!! [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

OMG.......I'm in shock now!!

Roors
31-10-07, 19:14
I've ordered a T5 conversion from Graeme at Exploria and started ringing around for insurance quotes.

Based on recommendations on here I phoned HIC for a quote and just about fell of my seat........based on an agreed valuation, the wanted 799 + 500 excess AND a Tracker system :c :eek:

I'm 37 For :c sack, with no accident history and full NCD.

Is there something I missing that's affecting the quote or is this what i should expect to pay?

Just of the phone to Direct Line and even declaring the 18" alloys and lowered suspension they were only 404.

muddyhell
31-10-07, 19:47
HIC know your a teenager at heartLOL: should have stuck to T4 T:

Soulstyledevon
31-10-07, 20:45
Serves you right for buying a T5!!!HLOL:
Just kidding.

Trickdaddy
12-04-09, 20:53
This maybe worth a try if you can push it through with these people you will be laughing they are well cheap and very helpfull http://www.safeguarduk.co.uk/ T:

rhinochaser
12-04-09, 21:27
This maybe worth a try if you can push it through with these people you will be laughing they are well cheap and very helpfull http://www.safeguarduk.co.uk/ T:

I rang them on friday for a t4 camper quote- they were the cheapest so far but still waiting for some to get back to me on tuesday. sureterm and insurance choice, adrain flux

they did free euro cover and aa homestart as part of their package. between me and my wife we have 9points and a claim!!!!
good luckT:T:

t4trick
12-04-09, 21:44
I'v just spent the last week on the insurance merry go round. i had a quote of 2389. H: That is not a miss type!:*

Most were around 800-1000 but by far the best in attitude and price, were Adrian Flux and Brentacre; and I went with the latter.

I was insuring a <10K vehicle, with 10+NCD, bla, bla bla.... So your 404 is blinding in my view.

They are small and go on the bhp. not the mods. So I don't know if that would help.

Say your on the forum.

vwaddict
12-04-09, 22:21
someone did well digging this thread up its 2 years old:eek:

vanbling
12-04-09, 22:28
Credit must go to the search function I guess?

Trickdaddy
13-04-09, 18:44
Credit must go to the search function I guess?
No it was the Similar Threads thing at the bottom of the page didnt notice the age of the thread untill i had posted but i think i did manage to supply some worthwhile info
which is more than can be said for someone elseA:

On looking further i have noticed its a T5 related thread in the T4 section oh dear any comments on that!