Caravelle rear seats and bike rack [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

Caravelle rear seats and bike rack

benarete
24-03-08, 12:12
Hi guys,

I'm selling the rear seats out of my caravelle. There is a triple bench with folding arm rests, a double seat with folding armrests and a table in the back and a folding single seat.

The upholstery is in awesome condition and has only recently come out of its plastic wrapping. The rear of the tripple bench has a couple of small holes in and the table has a small chip in it also.

I can provide the seat belts and mushroom bolts if needed.

Will accept around 350 for the lot or willing to sell items individually.

As for postage i'm not too sure of cost, if you could pick up that would be great otherwise I'll have to get a courier quote.

I'll email photos if peeps are interested as can't work out how to do it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I'm selling a Thule 'omni bike +', bike rack.

Its in good condition and comes with all the fixings. Its capable of taking 2 bikes.

I'm looking for around 100

Again pick up would be good but we'll sort something out if not and let me know if you want a photo.

Cheers

leshark
25-03-08, 15:31
Hi, is the trippple rear seat the one that fits between the rear wheel arches, how much for it and the seat belts to go with it? how does it fit? Mushroom bolts?

sihills
25-03-08, 16:07
also interested in the 3rd row seats, let us know a price. Cheers. Si

California
25-03-08, 19:15
Would be interested in the bike rack could you send me a picture

[email protected]

Keith

pus.sers
25-03-08, 19:17
really interested aswell in the triple seats with seat belts and bolts if possible, would need delivery, could I have price and picture if poss.

[email protected]

benarete
26-03-08, 10:23
Hi All,

Thanks for showing interest. I'll sell the triple seat seperately at 200 with seatbelts and mushroom bolts. Although you may need to bare with me for a week until I have time to take the seatbelts out of the van.

1st to reply can have them and let me know if you want postage sorting.

Cheers

benarete
26-03-08, 10:26
Sorry,

forgot to say. Yes it is the one that fits between the wheel arches. And everyone who wants a photo i'll send tonight from home.

Trickdaddy
26-03-08, 19:22
I am interested in the bike rack can you get a cost for postage? and i will make you an offer!
Cheers Trickdaddy..........

matt
26-03-08, 19:41
Hi All,

Thanks for showing interest. I'll sell the triple seat seperately at 200 with seatbelts and mushroom bolts. Although you may need to bare with me for a week until I have time to take the seatbelts out of the van.

1st to reply can have them and let me know if you want postage sorting.

Cheers

i wouldnt mind them, depending on the courier price

vwgolf1230
26-03-08, 20:12
Hi Mate
Maybe interested in the bike rack. Can you let me know if it fixes to the tail gate? Would appreciate a photo if you can.
Cheers

benarete
26-03-08, 21:23
Hi All,

Ok, I've checked out courier costs and for the bike rack we're looking at 21 and for the triple bench seat its 114:eek: (I wasn't expecting that).

If you can find cheaper quotes yourselves then thats fine with me just let me know.

Cheers

dick.tracy
26-03-08, 21:32
Very interested in your single middle row seat, as long as it is inca fabric and folds for access. Please PM me with any info.

Thanks
Dick

amplifieddesign
26-03-08, 21:37
got a pic of the bike rack?

pus.sers
27-03-08, 08:32
Hi have sent you a PM
Cheers

Trickdaddy
27-03-08, 18:33
I have also pm'ed you ............................NickT:

benarete
28-03-08, 19:19
HI,

Just the two seater left now. Its got armrests and i'll provide seatbelts and mushroom bolts. Also has a table built in to the back. I'll take 150 for it. Let me know if you want photos.

Cheers

Ben

nobbly
28-03-08, 19:26
Hi,

Very interested in the second row seats (will need belts too)T:

Any chance of some piccies?

[email protected]

Thanks,

David

amplifieddesign
28-03-08, 19:48