T5 limo (camperjam winner) [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

T5 limo (camperjam winner)

Soft But Happy
07-12-10, 22:29
mate has put his t5 limo up for sale great van, for a good price .

why not have a bid and buy the best

JIMMYJAMES
07-12-10, 23:07
Holy cow thats quality for a T5 that is! Be interesting to see what it sells for.

Soft But Happy
10-12-10, 20:35
****now sold****

****now sold****

****now sold****

****now sold****

****now sold****

wind&water
22-12-10, 18:19
That interior is stunning, the best one I've ever seen, was it done by a conversion company or factory built, like to know who did it as I'm looking to have my interior done in the summer and this really sets the standard, cheers Mike

quicksilver-ash
22-12-10, 18:25
What wa the item number?

transportert5
23-12-10, 10:25
Sold to me :-))))))))))))))))))) *<:-)>

transportert5
23-12-10, 18:41
just a shame things werent working, tv,s inc, ow and new battery, small fortune later am getting there though :-)

general lee
23-12-10, 18:45
now that is a great looking peice of kit :ILU::ILU::eek:

Soft But Happy
23-12-10, 22:51
Sold to me :-))))))))))))))))))) *<:-)>

what a cracking van you got i was really jellious that it got sold

i bet your loving it ?

what was wrong with it ??

as for the interior it is a conversion i believe done in poland ????

but have to say it is awsome

kustomkulture
23-12-10, 23:24
well the exteriors just a siver van with every chrome doo daa added as for the interior each to there own i guess............

transportert5
24-12-10, 06:56
what a cracking van you got i was really jellious that it got sold

i bet your loving it ?

what was wrong with it ??

as for the interior it is a conversion i believe done in poland ????

but have to say it is awsome

To be honest not had a lot of chance to get out in her as weather been so bad :( but yes is a lovely van

things wrong were, where the big tv go,s up and down in bulkhead the wires on the back of the tv catch on the bulkhead and have snapped off, bit of pain but easily solved.
When picked it up they said there was a power drain somewhere as battery kept die,g, in the end the battery wasnt holding its charge so needed new one, easy fix but costly.
the front tv screen for reversing camera refuses to come out of dash as motor packed up, guy i brought says he's sent new one in post but with weather being bad am yet to see it.
rear tv wasnt working at all, but after taking every fuse out in the car and noticing one fuse wasnt pushed fully in, etc now works :-)

as for interior, to my knowledge no not done in poland but in this country, am in process of contacting the chap who had it done to get some backround on the van.
merry xmas and glad you like :-)

transportert5
24-12-10, 07:03
well the exteriors just a siver van with every chrome doo daa added as for the interior each to there own i guess............

your right my friend the outside is just a ( i believe its a silver not siver) silver van and yes the chrome is a bit OTT and when weather gets better a lot of it is coming off as not my taste, as for the interior, i run a bespoke detailing company where our customers leave their cars with us for up to 4 days, and they sometimes need a lift home and when their cars ready, a lift to pick their cars back up so what better way to transport them than in a comfy T5 :ILU:
Maybe just a silver van but its my silver van LOL:LOL:LOL: