y my van not selling for good money?? [Archive] - VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum

y my van not selling for good money??

dks
11-01-11, 22:37
i have a van on ebay at moment with 19hrs left 98 s reg swb freshly repainted and carpeted lowered etc only want 4k for it so whats going on??? tel me what you think Item number: 220718471309 this is not an advert just want to know what people think to why no one is bidding cos its a ace van to start camper conversion wth!!!!!! help:confused::confused::confused:

carbonphil
11-01-11, 22:41
youve got 1 bid mate for 3000!

Taylorscamper
11-01-11, 22:43
easy buggy girl you aint that far awayLOL:LOL:LOL:

Taylorscamper
11-01-11, 22:44
not the add mate............must be the price???????
looks a good vanT:

bear101
11-01-11, 22:46
19hrs left I bet it still gets close to the 4k mark in the last 15 mins

buggygirl09
11-01-11, 22:46
Probably because sane people want T5`s,
Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:Rasp:

Fishbreath Mc Pebblepincher
11-01-11, 23:05
Probably because stupid people want T5`s,

Well said A:

Funkspeed
11-01-11, 23:07
How much is the Yellow one available for and what's the spec?

Taylorscamper
11-01-11, 23:17

easy tiger.........more t4s out hereLOL:LOL:LOL:

Ann
12-01-11, 05:11
most bids seem to go on in the last minuetes, good luck its a lovely looking van, love the colour.

general lee
12-01-11, 06:53
it looks tidy mate and dont be surprised if it goes in late days :ILU::ILU::cool:

So-Kal
12-01-11, 07:06
My 2p.

It's still a vehicle - so people tend to want to know about things like tax, MOT, service history, how many owners, HPI clear, date of last service, when the next major service is due, any recent repairs, mechanical changes, accident damage, etc, etc, etc.

All your ad says is 'long MOT' and the mileage ......

T:

Lachlan13
12-01-11, 09:05

You missed the ''IN'' off the word sane..LOL:

Lachlan13
12-01-11, 09:06
my 2p.

It's still a vehicle - so people tend to want to know about things like tax, mot, service history, how many owners, hpi clear, date of last service, when the next major service is due, any recent repairs, mechanical changes, accident damage, etc, etc, etc.

All your ad says is 'long mot' and the mileage ......

T:

agreed ..........

Dubflecta
12-01-11, 09:35
To be honest If I was looking at this ad what would put me off is the surroundings and lack of detail about the van. There are caravans in the background and alot of people MAY think that you are a Traveller. You have not set a reserve price either so you are obliged to sell to the highest bidder now, what happens if it only makes 3000?

Tell us about the yellow one though I might know someone for that

scruffyherbert
12-01-11, 09:54
Got to agree with a couple of the above.

The devils in the detail and there's just not a lot of detail unfortunatley.
Your van over another with lots of info and I know I'd be going for the one with indepth description.

Your van looks very clean and tidy and certainly warrants more info. I hope not setting a reserve is not going to "bite" you in the end.

Mind you when I sold my old bay window every detail I could think of was on the ad, along with as many pictures as possible and a very clear message that I would like potential buyers to view before bidding.

No bids until the last 2 minutes and then 3 went in and I got 300 more than I hoped T:

Good luck mate, it does look a decent van.

tarquin
12-01-11, 12:07
To be honest If I was looking at this ad what would put me off is the surroundings and lack of detail about the van. There are caravans in the background and alot of people MAY think that you are a Traveller. You have not set a reserve price either so you are obliged to sell to the highest bidder now, what happens if it only makes 3000?

Tell us about the yellow one though I might know someone for that

i think this quote says it all ,i for one always look at the back round in pictures to see the view around and to be honest i have looked at some pics and thought i won't bother because of the surroundings (rightly or wrongly) get some more detail on the advert and see if that attracts any more interest and for future adverts pick a nice location ,you only have to look at others on ebay with the backround to see some thought gone into where they have been taking the pics

good luck with the sale hope you get what you want T:

Ann
12-01-11, 12:07
Its going up in price:)

dks
12-01-11, 21:23
thanks every one it went in last few mins, hopefully gets collect and not messed about to much.A:A:A:

scruffyherbert
12-01-11, 22:37
Well done mate T:
And with caravans in the background aswell :D
What do we know I:

Kieran
12-01-11, 22:39
Lol: A: Lol:

Ann
13-01-11, 12:30
Glad you sold it and got nearly what you wanted.

dks
13-01-11, 18:09
yeah thanks mate it only had caravans in the back ground because i store it in a friend of mines caravan storage facility , and using my other van, :cool: