VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Borbet A 9x16 ET15 x4 with tyres

2K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  colese 
#1 · (Edited)
hi there...4 uber rare 9 x 16 ET15 borbet A's to fit any VW or mercs :)

the dishes on them are stunning and they are a few grazes round the edges but nothing a bit of wet and dry, wire wool and elbow grease would be able to sort. The laquer has been removed from these huuuge dishes... and they are fitted with Federal 225 50 16 92V tyres all with less than 1000 miles on...

ok the not so good bits ...

3 of the wheels were originally PCD 120 (BMW fitment) and they have been professionally drilled out to PCD 112... the fourth wheel is an original PCD 112 BUT it has a buckle/flat spot on it :-( the flat spot is not visible to the naked eye nor is there any visible damage... it only becomes visible when you spin the wheel up...all of the wheels are professionally balanced and hold air... if you put the flat spot rim on the back i doubt you would know it was there... i could not feel it when fitted to my T4... there are endless options with these rims, you could split them and make 2 staggered sets, sell as spares...up to you... i neither have the time nor inclinaton to do any of the above... they truly are stunning wheels and once the center caps are on you would never know they have been drilled out to 112... they didnt come with caps as i already had some, which are a different silver but could easily be matched up.

YOU WILL NEED TO SPACE YOUR SLIDING DOOR IF YOU STILL WANT IT TO OPEN

the wheels come already to fit on your vehicle, balanced, with 57.1 spiggot rings.... and are priced accordingly...any questions please email me at info@bed.ltd.uk

cheers

dave

£500

:ILU:

See less See more
#15 ·
mmm not really....mainly down to time constraints ... and am already out of pocket as paid £560 for em, then had to pick em up from Sheffield and the chap who said is was going to compensate me for the buckled wheel still hasnt :(....so what started out as being a rather good week has been somewhat of a mare :( to say the least

if yer give us £540 for em i will get a member of staff to cover me at work and i could deliver then :*

or could we meet half way maybe ? :*

:ILU:

#19 ·
Like I said yesterday(post deleted :confused:)....Really nice wheels but is fitting redrilled alloys with the wrong offset ok on here?

I know I wouldn't do it and the insurance company wouldn't like it either!

#24 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.